Interactive Data Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interactive Data Interview Questions

Interviews at Interactive Data

2.7

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Interactive Data (New York, NY (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

Got an initial phone screen and then a face to face.At location

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Interactive Data (Bedford, MA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Worst Interview experience ever...I applied online, after an phone interview with recruiter and hiring manager, I took an onsite interview at the IDC Bedford office. It was a five people, back to back interview, most of them are managers. Each manager were assigned a 30 mins time-slot as scheduled. In fact, One of the biggest manager is extremely lack of respect, before I start talk with him, he said: " I am very busy, I only have 15 mins for you". I was like 'WTF??!!! Seriously? Is this the first sentence for an interview??? Even though you are a manager, you should still at least show some respects for the person who came to interview', at that moment, I loose 120% of my interests in this company. The interview process also sucks, I am disappoint with them and they must also disappoint with me. Totally waste of time.

Interview Questions

• No technical question at all, the position is a C/C++ developing position but seems like only one or two engineers program in C/C++   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interactive Data.

Interview

phone interview then a day of 3 interviews mostly technical. A pseudo code and a hands on programming practice was given followed by talk with managers. It was an ok process over all took a day in total.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember any but we did interviews after I got hired some Java questions were hard.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Data.

Interview

Quick phone interview, basic Java questions, I found it very easy. I thought it was really basic but interviewer thought I was great. In summary, this isn't Amazon or Google. New process may be in place asking more about Java EE environment and more open ended as relating to competing design decisions.

Interview Questions

• Asked about locking vis a vis the Java Memory Model. A bit esoteric for the level of knowledge required for the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick and easy.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Data (New York, NY (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

1 phone interview(about 30 minutes) and 1 on-site interview( about 3 hours)
    It is only ask some basic information about myself for the phone interview, and then for the on-site interview, it asks more technical question, 3 about mysql, like design and use,1 about java, 1 about python

Interview Questions

• I told the manager that i don't know python, he still let mw finish the python code   1 Answer

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Data (Bedford, MA (US)).

Interview

The hiring process was great before the new management took over. I used to love this company and loved interviewing with the people that I did. Now, the new management are horrible and don't care about anyone but themselves.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They basically told me what they would offer me and I didn't really negotiate.

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Interactive Data (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied to their posting and was called in for an interview. I nearly fell out of my seat when I heard how low their salaries are. My advice? Don't waste your time here without having a salary conversation before going in. When I asked HR when scheduling the interview, they were very cagey about numbers.

Salary

Oracle Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Data (Bedford, MA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

2 rounds. It was partially technical and had a gap of a week. One was phone based and the second round was onsite. This was then followed by vetting process and drug test. I then got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Oracle applications technical questions. Project based and then situations based on software development lifecycle.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Interactive Data.

Interview

asked about some excel questions, like how to sort, how to do rank etc.

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interactive Data (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

There was one brief phone screening and "get to know you" interview and one in-person interview with the head of the team I was applying for. The interview was pretty basic, nothing technical. Most of the interview was gauging personality and fit based on going over experience and qualifications. Both interviews were relatively easy.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your experience in past internships applies to this role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.