International Committee of the Red Cross Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

International Committee of the Red Cross Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at International Committee of the Red Cross

3.3

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at International Committee of the Red Cross.

Interview

I had an interview for the Legal Division at the International Committee for the Red Cross. It was a one-on-one interview with the head of the Division. There was the option of a phone or in-person interview. Interview focused heavily on substance and the applicant's knowledge of international humanitarian law and the ICRC's mandate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for International Committee of the Red Cross

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at International Committee of the Red Cross (Geneva (Switzerland)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a bi-lingual interview with questions asked in English and German. Most questions were standard interview questions about motivation for the job, personal qualities and weaknesses etc.. Moreover there was a one hour written task.

Interview Questions

• Describe a positive and a negative experience you had with teamwork and how you handeled it   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International Committee of the Red Cross in February 2017.

Interview

Before I was invited for an interview, I had to do a test first. I had about 1 week to finish the test and send it to them. Then the invite for an interview followed, and it was very easy going via Skype. I was not in Geneva yet, so it was very handy that they were open to Skype. The questions were a good mix of professional questions and personal questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.