International Committee of the Red Cross Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

International Committee of the Red Cross Interview Questions

Interviews at International Committee of the Red Cross

3.1

Legal Advisor Interview

Interview

I submitted a cover letter, resume and CV. Received a request to interview. Several days later I was informed I was offered the interview in error. I contacted a friend at ICRC and was simply told they have HR problems.

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International Committee of the Red Cross.

Interview

Emailed Cover letter and CV submission in response to publicly posted call for applicants, followed by a telephone interview with one employee, and a final in-person interview with other finalists.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the ICRC?   1 Answer

Assistant Call Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at International Committee of the Red Cross.

Interview

They call me 4 weeks after i applied in online, first there was a test, one day after the test they call me for interview, they say we will call you in two weeks after the interview, but they sent me regret letter 5 weeks after that time.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to the possition, personal questions, salary expectations and most important, why did you left your last job?   2 Answers

ICT Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Africa, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International Committee of the Red Cross (Africa, MO (US)).

Interview

First, it was an objective test of about 40 questions, an interview immediately after. The interview here was not hard, quite easy and the questions came from all core IT network areas like DNS issues, etc.
    A week later, another test which largely covered all that the personnel was expected to do.
    A final interview was held a week later.
    This was rigorous and it comprised a technical person and an admin staff. They asked technical questions as well as non technical ones.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions, some were earlier stated in the test questions. Some other questions were on prioritizing tasks and working in a multicultural setting   1 Answer

Psychologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at International Committee of the Red Cross.

Interview

4 hours long
    Firs part: Recruitment and technical interview
    Second part: English test
    Third part: French test

The recruitment team was so nice and patient. They used some behavior interviewing style and some hypothetical questions especially for the technical assessment.

Both language tests have oral and writing parts. You should write a short report and have a conversation with an ICRC staff about a specific situation.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working with the ICRC?
      What do you know about the activities ICRC does in the world?   2 Answers

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at International Committee of the Red Cross (New York, NY (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Initial screening by outside recruiter then an onsite panel interview with three managers, the administrator, the hiring manager and the HR representative. Initially the Administrator starts by asking you what you know about the organization, the HR manager mainly goes over the benefit package and wants to know your short/long term goals. The hiring manager focuses on the primary tasks of the job and your KSAs that may apply.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the ICRC?   2 Answers

PdM Interview

Interview

Very reachable although it was a little tricky. moreover ICRC is one of those institutions that is independent and her protection principles are seriously guarded by the Geneva convention of protocol.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kyiv (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at International Committee of the Red Cross (Kyiv (Ukraine)).

Interview

Five-stages process:
    1) Application (local recruitment site)
    2) Written Test (multiple answer questions and numerical skills)
    3) Panel Interview (HR, Senior Manager and Line Manager)
    4) References check (3 referees)
    5) Job Offer

The interview process was of a standard type, but too long and too thorough as for Accountant post

Trainee Interview

Interview

It was pleasant but it took too much time to hear back after each step. overall good and clear communication and feedback process, which is quite rare these days.

Legal Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International Committee of the Red Cross.

Interview

After online application, I received an email with invitation to written test and the day after for interview. Test lasted for 1 hour and interview for 30 minutes. Questions about icrc and ihl

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.