Interoute Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interoute Interview Questions

Interviews at Interoute

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Interoute (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

company introduction, role description, cv review, technical questions, presentation and role play. First by hr manager, followed by sales director and current account managers.company introduction, role description, cv review, technical questions, presentation and role play. First by hr manager, followed by sales director and current account managers.

Riverbed Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Interoute (Bracknell, England) in November 2018.

Interview

2 x phones chats, 1 x appalling webex, which I was prevented from controlling, and then measured on my ability to find a crearive solution too, an appalling, subjective load of gibberish

Interview Questions

• great conversation about what I've achieved, utterly appalling webex in which answering 99% right is not good enough   1 Answer
    • everyting they asked I got right, just not in the wat they wanted me too   1 Answer

Service Desk Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Interoute (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview, two weeks wait and face-to-face interview. The HR appeared absolutely dissatisfied with her work and would not give any additional info when asked - she would give just a short 2-3 words answer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous technical position experience?   1 Answer

Senior Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Interoute (London, England).

Interview

Prolonged process, waited weeks for the interview, schlepped to Canary Wharf. No feedback. Interviews were I'll prepared and I got no feedback. Still chasing these people ten months later.

Nice view from interview room.

Interview Questions

• cyber security process and technology   1 Answer

Cloud Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Interoute (Paris (France)) in October 2017.

Interview

First interview with the hiring manager on the phone, 30 minutes. Closed questions only, no CV discussion.
    Second interview on Skype with the hiring manager and the presales manager, 1 hour with 20 minutes customer presentation, no additionnal time possible to chat about you.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions; what is virtualization, what is conterization, what is a vlan, etc...   Answer Question

Presales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interoute (Bracknell, England) in August 2017.

Interview

1. Telephone Interview
    - Brief discussion about about Interoute's history
    - How they fair against the competition
    - What makes them unique
    - What Presales work is like at Interoute
    2. Presentation and follow up interview
    - Company scenario with mixed business objects
    - Create a presentation to address their business concerns

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of Presales   1 Answer

Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Interoute (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in July 2017.

Interview

First is a phone interview with the HR department, then it is the interview itself, with another person from the HR team and with your future managers. It is good that your meet your direct managers, as you can get to know them a little bit as well.

Graduate Scheme French/Spanish Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interoute (Nottingham, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, two days later got an email asking to send more info, then they ask me to contact someone else to plan the interview, then went to the interview which lasted 1h.
    They asked very basic questions in the casual interview (this one was with two manager cause it was for 2 different positions) , they are looking for teamwork and good customer service, simple accounting knowledge, but the big thing is that they won't train you which is kind of weird; questions were:
    - Tell me more about you
    - Strengths and Weaknesses
    -What motivates you
    -Why are you the right person for the role
    -What do you know about the company
    -They will ask you how you can deal with customers on the phone and vice versa you being the customer that can't pay ( most weird one )
    And of course if it requires you to speak a different language they will test you by taking a random employee and talking to them in that language.
    Ask them questions too, you could ask about the uniform code cause they don't seem to wear any suits or anything, it's really casual.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring into the team ?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Interoute (London, England).

Interview

A screening call, then an face to face interview followed by an numerical & verbal reasoning psychometric test, which wasn't fully explained from the start of the process. I was also told there are no right or wrong answers for the test, but you need to score at an certain level in order to proceed, however the overall process was fairly swift.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of an competency based question?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interoute (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

First round interview with HR, was a general set of questions regarding CV. Second round interview with VP include detailed questions about my experience about product and software delivery. Third round interview with CTO

Interview Questions

• What is your level of experience in Product Delivery   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.