Interoute Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interoute Interview Questions

Interviews at Interoute

2.9

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interoute (Madrid (Spain)).

Interview

Fast paced and very clear in all stages. I believe that is general on the technical areas, maybe for sales is not.

Interview Questions

• Write the code for a connected query to SQL Server. Nobody uses connected queries anymore, although one should know they exist and how to use usings, try-catch sentences and open-close connections. I did, but I certainly did not expect that.   Answer Question

.NET Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interoute.

Interview

Initial technical test (30 minutes to develop and consume a web service using an existing database provided by them)
    Follow-up with HR and another technical interview (easy questions considering I was applying for an intermediate position)
    Final interview with the software manager

Interview Questions

• Develop and consume a web service using an existing database in 30 minutes   1 Answer

IT Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Interoute (Nottingham, England) in October 2013.

Interview

It was a few years ago, some general technical questions, some background history how my customer service approach is what style, It was Via Video conference and over 2 different dates they have smartened up now. The staff members who were meant to be present changed on the day from (HR did not attend) and Senior Operations Manager 2 meetings were scheduled and the 2nd one was the VP and HR (who did not attend).

Interview Questions

• Which port is SMTP traffic configured for, in Microsoft exchange   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interoute (Prague (Czech Republic)) in October 2016.

Interview

1 inteview in the company (~60 minutes). Nothing too special, questions like.: reference / value types, reflection, dependency injection, design patterns, locks / mutexes, hash tables, some basic SQL, why did I leave the previous company, some info about myself, about my projects. I received the offer next day.

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interoute (Nottingham, England) in June 2014.

Interview

Firstly I travelled by car to a face to face interview with two people who were very nice. The interview went well and I was progressed to the next stage. Later on I had a telephone interview which went OK but I received no offer.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Interoute (London, England).

Interview

A screening call, then an face to face interview followed by an numerical & verbal reasoning psychometric test, which wasn't fully explained from the start of the process. I was also told there are no right or wrong answers for the test, but you need to score at an certain level in order to proceed, however the overall process was fairly swift.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of an competency based question?   Answer Question

Senior Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Interoute (London, England).

Interview

Prolonged process, waited weeks for the interview, schlepped to Canary Wharf. No feedback. Interviews were I'll prepared and I got no feedback. Still chasing these people ten months later.

Nice view from interview room.

Interview Questions

• cyber security process and technology   1 Answer

Service Desk Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Interoute (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview, two weeks wait and face-to-face interview. The HR appeared absolutely dissatisfied with her work and would not give any additional info when asked - she would give just a short 2-3 words answer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous technical position experience?   1 Answer

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schiphol-Rijk (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Interoute (Schiphol-Rijk (Netherlands)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a vidcon with two Service Managers in London. Very nice interview that covered all aspects of the job and Interoute. The Interoute staff knew how to guide the interview quite well

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interoute (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

First round interview with HR, was a general set of questions regarding CV. Second round interview with VP include detailed questions about my experience about product and software delivery. Third round interview with CTO

Interview Questions

• What is your level of experience in Product Delivery   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.