Intersection Digital Communications Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Intersection Digital Communications Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Intersection

1 Interview Review

Digital Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intersection (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

I was initially impressed with everyone I came across at InLinkUK - throughout my interview process - however, they went completely silent after my second interview, which I found unprofessional and disappointing.

There was an initial phone screen interview with HR, after I applied for the role online. I was then invited for a first stage face-to-face interview and was assigned a task beforehand, which I needed to complete and present back at the interview. Everything went well, I received positive feedback from HR and the interviewer said she would like to invite me back to share my ideas with the team.

I was invited back for a second interview, where I was asked competency-based questions and we discussed the role, the team and the company in greater detail, also referring back to my ideas from my presentation in interview number one. One of the interviewers said that she was keen to move quickly and that they would be in touch later that week. I sent thank you emails to the interviewers and HR, and I patiently waited for an update.

One week later, I was still waiting, so I followed up with HR however, I didn’t receive a reply. Another week went by, and so I politely contacted HR again in addition to one of the interviewers, asking when they would be making their final decision and when candidates could expect to be notified - I have still yet to receive a response… It’s now been one month since the second interview and nearly 2 months since the initial phone screen.

I appreciate that people are busy and that business needs are ever-changing, however, it’s unacceptable to ignore candidates - people like me - who have exerted a considerable amount of time and effort, and who have completed work, for free (the interview task) at the request of a company, in this case InLinkUK. I sincerely hope that future candidates will be given the courtesy of communication.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a campaign you created/worked on that went wrong.   3 Answers

Intersection Response

11 May 2018 – HR Director

We appreciate the feedback and always strive to improve our processes! We encourage you to reach out to the recruiter that you worked with during the process to help us. Please reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss further!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.