Intuit Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Intuit Interview Questions

Interviews at Intuit

1,377 Interview Reviews

Tax Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in November 2020.

Interview

Step one: Screening interview with a recruiter. The recruiter confirms that the applicant meets the minimum requirements.
    Step two: Virtual "Interview"and assessment. An avatar asks standard interview questions along with scenarios and multiple choice questions. The applicant answers the questions with their camera on. The interview is recorded.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me something that is not on your resume that qualifies you for this position.   Answer Question
    • Q: A student who supports herself and whose tuition is paid by grants wants to know what tax benefits are available to her and her parents. What would you advise the student, what would you advise the parents and what questions would you ask   1 Answer
    • Q: A military enlisted has just returned from Iraq and is moving to a base in the US. What tax benefits are available, what forms should be completed, what questions would you ask   Answer Question

Bookkeeper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

You will have a phone interview and a HireVue interview. In the HireVue interview, 7 video questions, 3 written questions, 17 multiple choice. All the questions are timed. You won't have enough time to think about how to answer the questions.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Virtual interview through a third party software link. Very easy to complete and interaction was easy to follow. Questions and exercises were specific to the job. Follow up decision was timely within a few days.

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

It was very simple and straight forward. Asked several questions on tax law and customer service. Engaged in active conversation about several areas, including schedule, pay rate, benefits. It was a nice interview.

Interview Questions

• Is your CPA license active at this time?   1 Answer

Staff Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

The day started with a 60 minute presentation and Craft demonstration with the interview panel. I then had follow up 1:1 interviews. I found all interview questions standard and reasonable questions focused more on assessing me as a person, than my ability to perform the skills.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, such as describing a project that demonstrates relevant skills to the one I am applying for.   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Interview

sketchy... from the facebook post to the meeting with the manager to him asking for the name of my bank at 1130 at night to find out if the bank is part of the direct deposit list for the company payroll.

Interview Questions

• non invasive short answer style with and lots of misspelled words and "broken english" phrasing   Answer Question

Intuit Response

2 Nov 2020 – Digital Marketing Manager, Employer Brand & Talent Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Based on the information you provided, this interaction seems to have been conducted by individuals who are not employees of Intuit and are not authorized to recruit on behalf of Intuit. We advise you to please be careful in sharing information with these individuals as they may be attempting to defraud you. If you have provided personal information or lost money, we encourage you to report the fraud to the Federal Trade Commission https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams#report or FBI www.ic3.gov. We want you to know that we take these matters very seriously. We're currently reviewing similar reports and would like to be able to learn more about your experience so we can investigate the matter further. We encourage you to send an email to thomas_hale@intuit.com at our corporate investigations team so we can follow up with you personally and address this issue. We would appreciate any additional information you may have such as screen shots of the communications, names, emails or phone numbers of the individuals and how they initially contacted you. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you. Current job openings verified by Intuit are available on jobs.intuit.com, as well as our company profiles on job boards such as Glassdoor and LinkedIn.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA (US)).

Interview

Several phone screens with recruiters and then one with the hiring manager. On-site group interview where I gave a case study presentation followed by 1:1 interviews with the same individuals.

Interview Questions

Interview

All done online using video camera. There were multiple choice questions and some questions by video with answers recorded. There were questions regarding your credential and your legal status to work in the US.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to sign returns?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (Canton, GA (US)).

Interview

To preface, I have never left a review positive or negative before about a companies interview process before but felt Intuit warranted a response.

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter within a day. Interview went well and was moved on to zoom interview with 2 directors from their Arizona and Virginia office, again the interview went well as I was contacted within a few hours saying they were excited to continue the process.

The next interview, I was prepped before hand that it, would require a case study presentation and then followed by interview questions. I put together a well thought out power point presentation that I was given positive feedback on from the panel and then was given a phone call to listen to that I would coach/role play with a rep over.

Intuit prides itself on inside out coaching, as did my former company so that was the approach I took. The manager who I was role playing the scenario with responded to any question I asked concerning the phone call and ways to improve with “I thought it was fine”. This happened for approximately 10 minutes at which point I tried a different approach just to progress the conversation and highlighted where I thought the rep could improve. Wrapping this up they asked a few more questions and we ended the zoom chat.

Two days later I received a call letting me know I did not receive the role, with feedback focusing on the role play and then they asked for my feedback on the interview. I explained it was impossible to role play an inside out coaching scenario if the person on the other end of the role play only responded with “I thought it was fine” to open ended questions. We ended the call and I figured that was it.

Two weeks later I received a call from the recruiter saying they felt they needed to improve their interview process and had taken my feedback to heart. They asked if I would be open to revisiting the role play and I said I would. They scheduled a brief zoom meeting to go over what I was to prep for with the role play and then another meeting for when I would do the role play again in front of a panel.

I had a brief (5 minute conversation) with one of the managers from the panel interview who explained this would be a second chance to show my coaching skills. Towards the end of the interview the manager who had been on the other end of the role play joined the meeting to sit in on the discussion.

The day of the second attempt at the role play came, I had prepped and revisited the company they outsource their coaching to and reviewed their material to make sure I was on the same page with what they expected. Surprisingly, I was expected to role play with the same manager that I had critiqued prior but it went much better as they were more forthcoming with critically thought out responses this time. When I received feedback from the recruiter I was told they were excited once again to move me on in the process and the final interview (5 to this point) would be with their new Chief of Sales.

When the final interview came I attempted to join the zoom meeting 10 minutes prior to make sure everything technically was working and found the meeting required a passcode (none prior had required this). I immediately contacted the recruiter who did not have the passcode. I tried repeatedly as I was told the CSO was an extremely busy individual and scheduling was difficult with him. 45 minutes later I was sent a new meeting and was able to join the interview with the CSO. He asked my work history and why I was interested in joining the company, he said normally he would do a role play at this point but was pressed for time. The meeting concluded and I waited several days before reaching back out to the recruiter to see if they had feedback on this final interview. I was told his scheduling had been too hectic for them to get feedback on my interview.

After a week I reached back out and was told my feedback from the CSO interview was good but they were still interviewing internally for both locations. At this point I assumed I did not get the job, but was told they would meet internally and discuss the following week who they thought were the best candidates. After 3 weeks of no response I figured I would reach back out to the recruiter to see if I had misunderstood something or if they had any feedback for me. I was told that the day prior they had just finalized offers and I was not included.

Overall, this process took almost 3 months to complete as I applied at the end of July and was just informed of the decision in mid October. Take from this anecdote what you will but it was the most bizarre interview process I have ever been a part of. The job itself would have required me to relocate which in the beginning I was fine with but after the delays after my final interview with the CSO there was no way I would commit to relocating for such a flakey organization.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past work history

Role play a coaching scenario

Why do you want to join the company

One case study presentation   Answer Question

Tax Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Plano, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

first, quick phone interview with TurbiTax recruiter subsequently, HireVue online video interview with "getting to know you" and how would you handle a specific situation role play, 4 short general essays to see if you can write cohesive sentence (s). Last was 15 (or 18) multiple choice questions on tax issues

Interview Questions

• How are you and your skill a good fit for the position.   1 Answer
    • How would your background and skill
      set fit the specific position.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.