Intuit Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,645 of over 1,645.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting15%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

3 rounds and a presentation followed by a panel. The first interview was with a recruiter. The second was with a Hiring manager and an employee. The 3rd Interview was several 30 min individual interviews in a row and an hour presentation to the panel.

Interview Questions
  • Project management decisions as applied to a specific scenario Intuit created. If technical needed.
    1 Answer

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Started off with coding challenge. Fairly difficult-- took 2 hours and didn't come up with a working solution. Moved on to phone interview with hiring manager and got another coding question.

Interview Questions
  • Order list of movies where each movie title's last word has to match with next movie's first word. Find the longest chain of movies.
4 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on

Accounting Exit Opportunities

1y

works at

Intuit

If you want to make extra money working remotely this busy season, feel free to DM for a referral to Intuit TurboTax. Hourly pay and 100% remote work. Plus, end of season bonus. Must have CPA, EA or JD.

15 Comments

Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Firstly selected on the basis of technical test . Candidates who clear technical test can appear in further interview round.then technical interviews take place and candidate who qualified from this round . finally he will have a hr interaction.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Horrible. They ask random CS stuff. Discriminate on basis of department and gender. Would not recommend. First round is ds algo, second round is cs fundamentals. They first rejected me on campus as I'm not in CS then pursued me off campus.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Initial screening call with recruiter followed by a one-way virtual interview. The virtual interview consisted of 6 pre-recorded video questions in which you have 1 min to prepare and 3 mins to answer, 1 written response to a video question, 17 multiple choice questions, and 9 written answers to questions about your experience and general job specific skills. There is a preset allotted time in which you must complete each section of the interview. It is open book and you are expected to use reference materials.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

There are three parts of the entire interview, including ML quick questions, SQL coding problem , technical coding (I selected to use Python). The interviewer is really professional and nice.

Interview Questions
  • ML questions: 1. What is overfitting, and how to overcome overfitting? 2. What is regularization? example? 3. How to handle data imbalance. 4. How to save model? Which kind of data structure?

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Coding interview. 1. background intro 2. walkthrough of coding logic from coding challenge 3. coding question one 4. coding question two. Both had to explain the logic first before implementing it.

Interview Questions
  • parent-child pairs. given an array of tuples, return nodes with one or zero parents.

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Pretty standard: Screening call with the recruiter Screening call with the hiring manager Case study with a panel (materials given ahead of time) Individual interviews with the hiring manager, and then a few others (separately). The individual interviews had a few "case-like" questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Recruiter set up at call contacted me on that day and time. Told me to about the position and that it was a seasonal position. It was just a phone conversation. I now have virtual interview set up for the next couple of days.

Interview Questions
  • How many tax return have you prepared Do you have a ptin

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Phone interview followed by a face to face panel interview with 4 different employees from around the organisation, lasting for 3 hours. I received an answer from the hiring manager the same day.

Interview Questions
  • A case study requiring me to explain how i would manage a new territory including pipeline management

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

First there was an online assessment sent through email. Then a coding challenge on karat with a karat interviewer. Finally there was a behavioral interview about Intuit's values with an Intuit engineer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,645 Interviews