Invensity Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Invensity Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at Invensity

2.4

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Invensity.

Interview

The process took 6 months. I had to continually email them to see what was happening where they would say "oh yes, you got another interview". Offer resulted in a part time job after 3 interviews which wasn't stated ahead of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Invensity

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Invensity.

Interview

First round with the HR, talked about what the job is about. Introducing the company and the team.
    The second round is talking with the team manager, asked more about your background and what's your value to the company.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Invensity.

Interview

Slow and unpromising
    Feels like wasting times with them
    2 interviews with staffs made me wait for total 3 months
    Finally reached me and saying there is no appropriate position.
    I am not complaining about the result but trustworthy? I dont know..
    Trust! Trust is the first for the consultancy service.
    I believe they will loose their reputation if this thing spontaneously happens in this industry.

Interview Questions

• 80% of interview times they introduced themselves.
      Questions are based on resume   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Invensity (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was with a consultant and the ceo, the whole interview was in German.
    Initial interview over phone and got a call for personal interview with in a week. Interview
    started with explaining their company and how it work. later about my work experience and skill.
    Then there was situational based interview with an engineer where they as me to prepare a presentation and explain the process. Was asked to design a hydroelectric car motors and asked to draw a flow chart.
    Then there was some technical questions regarding the presentation I gave. All together the interview went for 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions

• tricky one, what would you prefer: beer or wine when go out with an official   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Invensity in April 2018.

Interview

Keine gute Erfahrung. Die Personalberaterin stellt sehr absurde fragen, die technisch unbeantwortbar sind. Man kann ja niemanden "kennenlernen" wenn man keine Ahnung von Engineering hat. Schulungen für HR Personal ist notwendig.

Interview Questions

• Lebenslauf erklären. Abschlussarbeiten beschreiben. Warum wollen Sie bei uns arbeiten?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.