InvestCloud AngularJS Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InvestCloud AngularJS Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at InvestCloud

1 Interview Review

AngularJS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at InvestCloud (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through a recruiting firm that submitted me right away. Had a phone call with their HR, mainly about my background and one technical question about $scope in Angular. Met in person the following week for an in person.

The interview was almost directly out a Udemy Course 'JS the Weird Parts' at least the Vanilla JS part, which I had started a few days prior to the interview. Had I finished it, which I did after, I probably would have passed with flying colors. Overall my interviewer was okay a little awkward though.

Interview Questions

• VanillaJS Questions:

What is the difference between null and undefined?

What is the difference between “==” and “===”?

What happens in this for loop? And how do you fix it?
        for(var i = 0; i < 10; i++){
            setTimeout(function(){
        console.log(i);
    }, 1000);
    }

What is .Call(), .apply(), .bind() in JS ?
    How would you replace a special character in a string “%” to “$” aside from using a for loop with the built in functions that JS has? What’s another way?

Write a function that takes in 2 parameters; the first being an int and the second being nth and you count from the right to the left. EG: 456 and you want nth position 2. It will output ‘5’.

AngularJS Questions:

Explain the Digest Cycle.
    What is Angular?
    What is $scope?
    What is 2-way data binding?
    Why would you restrict “E” vs. “A” in a directive?
    Write a directive that displays a message and asks the user if they’d like to get lunch and if they do alert a popup based on either answer.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.