InvestCloud Applications Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at InvestCloud

1 Interview Review

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InvestCloud (London, England) in May 2017.

Interview

The process kicked off with a phone screener/informal interview with HR, then invited for an interview on-site. I prepped heavily for it, knowing it would be a 5 person panel with the ops team conferencing in from the Florida headquarters.

Firstly, on arrival I notice the office is a new refurbishment, and the floor where the team is based is literally being pieced together. I was taken to a room where throughout the entire interview you could hear drills and hammers next door, so very distracting for all parties.

I found the London manager and HR to be polite and responsive, however I was pressed and rather grilled at length by the Team Lead in Tampa. He seemed to not understand my logic and STAR examples, despite explaining myself as clear and concise as possible over a dial-in conference. I felt like our conversation became a battle of egos.

As the hour and a half went on I answered questions on client relationships, data warehousing, SQL, and finally closing with testing of my ITIL knowledge. I did notice the company hierarchy seems to lack structure, a bit all over the place in established procedures as well.

So in summary -

Friendly and polite EMEA people
Awful environment for a panel interview - Please finish your new office before inviting candidates!
Cloud Operations and management felt very disorganized
Arrogance and disrespect shown by a particular leader in Florida

Interview Questions

• What is the key distinction between Incident and Problem?   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.