InvestCloud Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InvestCloud Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at InvestCloud

4.0

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hollywood, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InvestCloud (West Hollywood, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Very good! Felt like a natural connection was made. I look forward to the hiring process. Great company with great products and services. Cloud solutions are the future of business and technology

Interview Questions

• What attracts you to the company?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for InvestCloud

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hollywood, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InvestCloud (West Hollywood, CA (US)).

Interview

The process moved fast once I applied. Initially I had a phone screen with their HR, and some of the first red flags came up. When one of the phone screen questions are if you would be ok to work for a company that has been growing so fast that it has not had a chance to grow its HR policies and to support its employees, then you know you want to stay away from that place. The next round was a 1:1 interview with one of their consultants and she was really easy and nice to deal with. At the same time, I met with the counterpart who interviewed me in front of the consultant. Prior to the interview with him, I was asked to pick three out of four questions, all math/logic based, and for each I had up to 10 min. to answer. Must say that that's highly unusual for an interview. The company has not made it clear prior to the 1:1 what kind of questions they'd be asking me. I passed that round too, only to come back for the final interview with the two of the company founders. Even though I had the interview confirmed with both, one never cared to show up, which is rather unprofessional. The other one spent about an hour interviewing me and it was an unpleasant experience. He asked me questions that touched my jobs from 10+ years ago, but barely focused on any recent experience, even though the latter applied to the job that I was interviewing for. In addition, his persona came across so cold and reserved that Buster Keaton would appear more approachable. Last, what I found rather odd for a software company was that they put heavy emphasis on using Macs in their office, "because they look good" for their open-space-office. Even the office location is rather bizarre, in the Pacific Design Center. Given that they cater to the financial industry, I found all those choices at odds with their audience and the line of business that they are in. I would definitely not recommend this place until they grow big enough to learn how to treat their potential employees, and apparently, current employees too. Also, as some of the previous comments state, I witnessed some nepotism among their employees, which is a no-no for a healthy work environment and growth.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InvestCloud (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

The recruiter who called for the phone interview was very friendly. Within a week or two, I had an in person interview. You start with a written test that is pretty hard so be good at thinking on spot. After is an in person interview with 3 people. That was the hardest part. The group comes off as unfriendly. Don't expect anyone to smile at you or make you feel welcome. They will grill you and make you feel small if you let them. After I left, I knew I wouldn't want to work at a place like this.

Interview Questions

• Tell us in detail what is on an monthly account statement.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.