InvestCloud Junior Front End Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at InvestCloud

1 Interview Review

2.0

Junior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InvestCloud (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied mid December 2018. Received a follow-up email at the tail end of December, responded to the email, then received a follow-up email at the end of the second week of January to request an in-person interview a couple of days later. They were adamant that they were looking to fill the role in the next week or so, and would be sending another follow-up email for a final interview with the Director during the end of the week. Didn't receive an email until late Wednesday afternoon, for a final interview the next day. Didn't receive a response until about a week later that I wasn't offered a position and they decided to move with someone else.

During first interview, I was asked about the position, what I knew about it and the company. They explained that the product was fairly new in the States, and how much they were growing, etc.

During the final interview, I was expecting to white board, but didn't get asked one technical question regarding my skills. It was more of character based questions, then if offered a position would attend a two-week boot camp in Los Angeles (sink or swim). I left the interview not really knowing what happened, I felt positive, because I did give honest answers, but they decided to go with someone else. I wasn't really asked any questions I believe aligned with the position summary.

Interview Questions

• (Interviewer wan't from California) With being in Southern California, and having Wild Fires as a constant threat. Knowing that your family is OK, what is one possession/item you would want to make sure you have before being evacuated?   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.