InvestCloud Quality Assurance Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at InvestCloud

1 Interview Review

2.0

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at InvestCloud (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

The process took a little over 3 weeks. I interviewed with a member from QA and Dev. They asked me pretty basic QA questions such as, "Load, Stress and Volume Testing" also wanted to know if I had web/mobile app testing in the Financial Industry. I gave a brief high lvl overview and provided examples for each process at my current job. After the 30 min interview we went over salary expectations, even sat down with the Hiring Mgr after it all, and she was really impressed with my background. I was told that I'd hear something the next day, which turned into a week and ME reaching out to THEM for an offer. It was a TERRIBLE offer. When I emailed them back to negotiate I was told they'd call me back. Just received an email today from their HR saying that they're pursuing other candidates.

I tried to give them the benefit of doubt, but considering the negative reviews and that abysmal offer letter, its clear to me that this is another struggling "Fintech" company that masquerades itself under the pretense of being "Fast" and "Growing".

Interview Questions

• If you already know how to test in Financial Industry then the interview is simple.
    The Hiring Mgr will probably ask you to describe yourself in 3 words.
    This is superficial, but they do advocate a "Family" oriented atmosphere.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.