InvestCloud Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InvestCloud Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at InvestCloud

Sales Interview

Interview

Lots of video conferences and then in person interviews. 10 total interviews for an entry level job which seems excessive but they are thorough. Some of the interviews were one-on-one others were with multiple people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for InvestCloud

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at InvestCloud.

Interview

A company’s culture is shaped by the worst behavior a leader is willing to tolerate. John Wise must tolerate a lot.

I interviewed in Investcloud’s sales organization. The initial meeting went extraordinarily well, and then the hiring manger did the vanishing act despite many follow-ups. Investcloud is not required to hire any particular person, but the executives should have the courtesy to communicate and close things off. It’s possible to say, “We need another couple of weeks to figure this out,” “We’re looking at other candidates,” or “Sorry, we found a more qualified candidate,” etc. But the management team has taken ghosting to a new art form.

It’s difficult enough to find qualified candidates. Getting a reputation for ticking off people does not help.

Interview Questions

• The usual sales questions around opening up new markets with an emerging technology.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.