Iron Group Billing Administrative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

2.0

Billing Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Group (London, England) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online via job portal in February 2016. Interview process took 3+ weeks. First phone screening with HR, than first face to face interview with the manager and the second was with co-funder managing the department.
I made a research about the company and I contacted directly some (already) ex-employee and I decided not to accept the offer. Because of the rude questions and unclear business model of the company.

Interview Questions

• classic questions about my professional and education backround. But than the questions from manager which shocked me were: How old are you? Do you have your own family/kids? Manager was absolutly rude and questions out of context.
    on the second stage interview with co-funder I was asked to explain some of the excel functions - how it works.   Answer Question

Iron Group Response

23 May 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you feel the process was a negative experience, and that you felt the questions were rude. While we encourage straight forwardness and open communication, rudeness is not tolerated and we will investigate this situation to ensure this will not happen again.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.