Iron Group Business Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Iron Group Business Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Iron Group

2.6

Business Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyon (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Group (Lyon (France)) in May 2016.

Interview

I have applied for a 6-months internship.
Two skype interviews. The first with a junior project manager and the second with a senior project manager.
Motivation, academic and scholar background and brainteasers.
The HR manager sent me an offer letter I signed and returned it. The whole process was fast and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose this job ?   Answer Question
  • Why are you interested in this company ?   Answer Question
  • Brainteasers :
    One light bulb in a room, three switches in one other you are in : how can you identify the one who light the bulb on ?
    A bacteria is in closed pot. It's volumes double each second. The experience starts at 12 and the pot is full at 13 : when was the pot half-full ?
    Turnover of a Starbucks coffee ?   Answer Question

23 May 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you very much for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you ! Please feel free to share your views of how we can improve the process !

Other Interview Reviews for Iron Group

Business Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Group in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted in two skype interviews lasting for about 20 minutes each. The first one with a Junior Projetc Manager and the second one with a Senior Project Manager. They were both friendly and spoke french during the interview. They did not try to trick me or to make me uncomfortable but rather to understand who I am and to see if I was genuinely interested and fit for the position.

Interview Questions

Iron Group Response

6 May 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you for your rating your experience. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our interview process !

Business Developer () Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Group in April 2016.

Interview

2 interview to enter the Operations team as a business developper. The first one was a fifteen minutes interview with a junior Project manager. The second one was a 30-45 minutes interview with the Senior Project Manager. Both of these interviews were Skype interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experiences. Why do you want to work in the e-commerce sector ? Questions about e-marketing, such as "Can you tell me the major KPIs of this website ?(A website I talked about)." Are you used to analyze figures and results (Excel) ?   Answer Question

6 May 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy that you found the recruitment process a positive experience.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Iron Group (London, England) in October 2015.

Interview

L'entretien s'est fait en 2 étapes. Un entretien avec le responsable d'équipe et un entretien avec la RH pour tester le niveau d'anglais. Les entretiens se sont uniquement fait par skype. Le niveau n'est pas élevé pour intégré Ironweb, il faut juste être logique.

Interview Questions

• Parlez moi de vos expériences, pourquoi le E-commerce, quelles sont vos compétences, comment travaillez vous en équipe. Lorsque j'ai demandé plus d'information sur l'entreprise et sur les sites qu'ils développaient, ni la RH ni le responsable n'ont été en mesure de me fournir une URL valide.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Négociez bien votre période de préavis si vous intégrez Ironweb.
    Pas de négociation salariale possible.

26 Feb 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We encourage a straightforward recruitment process and can only regret that you have not received as much information as you wish you had. Although it is true that Business developers’ positions are internships, with a set compensation, we have a competitive compensation policy that allow salary reviews twice a year for our employees.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Group (London, England) in October 2015.

Interview

J'ai été coopté par un de mes camarades. Le processus de recrutement est très rapide, moins d'une semaine ! Il est composé d'un entretien avec un Co-fondateur et son potentiel manager direct.

28 Oct 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience and welcome on board !

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.