Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions

Interviews at Iron Mountain Inc

2.6

Java Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

1. Recruiter interview
    2. Team lead interview
    3. hackerrank
    4. senior software engineer
    5. Final interview with hiring manager.

Senior Software engineer was not sure who else is going to join on the interview.

Recruiter was not sure about what type of interview gonna be, like technical/behavioral.

They have said the video interview with the hiring manager as the final video interview, I got feedback as I did good in final interview and they asked for references. I provided the references and after few days they rejected without reaching out to my references. Craziest experience in such a big organization.

Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royersford, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Royersford, PA (US)).

Interview

Interview process was very straight forward, in person interview followed up by a phone interview. The process took around an hour for the in person interview. An employee referred me to the internship opportunity and I was interest to learn more about Iron Mountain. Be sure to research all that Iron Mountain does!

Interview Questions

• How have your past experiences led you to this position?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I was scheduled for 3 phone interviews. The 3rd one never happened. The interviewer never called, I emailed back and they told me they will look into what happened and that was the end of it. If you are not interested anymore just say so. I wasted 40 minutes for that interview. The candidates time is just as important. This says a lot about the company

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

The recruiting process here seems to go more quickly than other companies. From interview to decision was 3 weeks. Everything was handled over the phone. No in person interviews for this role.

Interview Questions

• The questions were fairly general about background / skills with HR and hiring manager. After passing these two stages, the process moved to a larger group.   Answer Question

Data Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Addison, TX (US)).

Interview

Very quick interview. Interviewer gave quick rundown of the job which is predominantly scanning batches of documents for various companies, and asked questions such as desired shift, transportation , and productivity. Lasted maybe 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• My experience with scanning documents.   1 Answer

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

It's a phone interview. The first round is with HR and then if you get into the second round, it would be another in person interview with hiring manager. The first round is not too hard. The questions are very basic.

Customer Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Sacramento, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Extensive and fast. I had a total of 5 interviews in less than 2 weeks. First, I was contacted by the HR recruiter for a 30 minute phone screen. Then a 30 minute informal call with the hiring manager and 2 different internal business partners (HR & Products and Support). Lastly, a face to face presentation to VP and Director onsite at the Sacramento location.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the campus recruiter, and then went into the Boston corporate office for an in-person interview. Both were very simple and just went through your resume and skill sets.

Preffered Client Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in October 2018.

Interview

Working with the recruiter and not with the managers directly was a nightmare. I was originally contacted by the recruiter who scheduled my first phone interview. The interview went extremely well. I heard back from the recruiter immediately after to schedule an in person interview. The recruiter was unprofessional at times through email. Two weeks after the second interview I reached out to the recruiter to see if they had made a decision. They hadn’t... so I had another phone interview. Two weeks after that, still hadn’t heard anything so I emailed the recruiter again. Within 10 mins he was able to tell me I hadn’t gotten the job. A week later I was contacted by a manager to see if I was still interested. A week after that I finally got an offer... an extremely low offer considering I told them what I was looking for in the first interview. I replied asking for more and never got a response. Pretty disappointing coming from a company that I was extremely interested in and excited about. Will not be applying there ever again. Wasted almost 2 months going back and forth but at least I got interview experience.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR Interviewer was very professional. Well spoken. Smart. It was an unscheduled call and started by explaining who he was and why he was calling. Once I agreed that it was a good time the interview began. It lasted for twenty minutes or so. At the end he wanted to know if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.