Ivy Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 142 of over 142 interviews

Recruiter25%
Recruitment Agency17%
HardAverageEasy

Ivy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivy in Nov 2021

Interview

3 interviews *1)phone interview (technical) *2)Video call interview (technical via Microsoft teams) *3)HR interview Phone call interview questions on multi-threading, video call technical interview questions were on angular, database (SQL) , and along with that, they may ask questions on the projects that you have done in your college time.

Interview Questions
  • MYSQL Multi-threading angular database joins (inner join outer join etc.,)
    Answer Question

Ivy

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ivy

Interview

Straightforward process, The interviewer was too casual sitting awkwardly, and was distracted by calls on his phone 3 to 4 times, Those things distracted me too. Overall the interviewer was not at all professional in asking questions.

Interview Questions
  • Hashmaps, javascript, Inner join outer join sql, Java interface, Multhreading, Time complexity of algorithms

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

229 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ivy (New Delhi)

Interview

Total 3 technical rounds.. 1st technical round : html ,css, pure js, problems solving 2nd technical round: data structure (trees, graphs), problem solving based on time and space complexity, javascript, angular scenario based questions 3. 3rd technical manager round: angular, javascript, deployment related questions, algorithm, 1 puzzle. 4. Hr discussion

Interview Questions
  • js: variable hoisting, denouncing, cors, custom logic for map,reduce,filter method, ds: bubble sort, link list, array and object related problem solving questions angular: interceptor, authentic,authorization, css questions scenario based

Ivy

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ivy

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews. The discussion with the interview panel was good from my experience. The interviewer was kind enough to explain about the organization and the job description plus the expectations. This had comforted me to face the questions, as I already understood their expectations from the introduction. The interviewer never interrupted while I was answering. Although further rounds didn't happen, I truly enjoyed the overall interview.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were purely practical and experience-based from my past projects.
1 person found this interview helpful

Ivy

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Ivy

Interview

3 rounds they conducted: 1. Online Test (Aptitude + 2 coding questions) 2. Technical Interview ( Based on basic concepts taken by a third party company) 3. Technical Interview( mainly based on core java)

Interview Questions
  • 1. All interview questions based on core java and oops concepts.
1 person found this interview helpful

Ivy

Application

I interviewed at Ivy

Interview

The Interview process started with the online test , After completion of online test Interview was scheduled on First IPO platform , after successfully completing this level you are again asked for technical Interview in MONJIN platform, Later there will be a HR round if candidate successfully completes Level2 on MONJIN. This was my experience.

Ivy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivy

Interview

They kept a written test. It contained three phases 1) Aptitude 2) MCQs on java 3) One coding question I passed the test. Round 2: This is the technical round. with java questions and coding question Round 3: This is HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce Yourself Oops concepts Polymorphism constructors Difference btw heap and stack difference btw array list & vector Access modifiers difference btw abstract classes and interfaces
6 people found this interview helpful

Ivy

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ivy in Aug 2021

Interview

I had applied through a consultancy. Interview process was smooth with CTO and HR. The questions were related to job profile and situational based. Overall good experience during the interview and process.

Ivy

Application

I interviewed at Ivy

Interview

One problem related issue assigned and with out talking anything he said that done with his interview, One problem related issue assigned and with out talking anything he said that done with his interview

Interview Questions
  • One problem related issue assigned and with out talking anything he said that done with his interview

Ivy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivy in Jul 2021

Interview

I got interview call from naukri, 30 mins Technical Interview. Question were good. Interview was very helpful and checking problem solving skill more than actual technology. Interview schedule process was very fast as it was done by a third party HR services

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 142 Interviews