Ivy Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 159 of over 159 interviews

Recruiter23%
Recruitment Agency16%
HardAverageEasy

Ivy

Application

I interviewed at Ivy

Interview

Easy, it’s pretty much around power bi and micro statergy. Interview was 90 min . And was typically around professional summary as the related question. There were few more around personal challenge questions , how did you handle this and that

Interview Questions
  • How did you manage the not difficult times in work?
    Answer Question

Ivy

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ivy in Jul 2022

Interview

Received the test link from hire pro test had aptitude and CS fundamental questions in it. After that received shortlisting mail from college for interview process which had technical, managerial and in last HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Technical Interview(30 mins): Questions about Java, Python and SQL and two programs about deleting duplicates from an ArrayList and count number of words in a String. Managerial Interview(15 mins): Started with self introduction and after some question about DS.
3 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Ivy

Join the conversation on

MBA Applicants

12h

works at

McKinsey & Company

Given the Supreme Court is expected to ban affirmative action in June 2023, am I correct in thinking that it would be more advantageous for me, an Indian-American male, to apply in fall 2023 vs fall 2022? I am targeting HSW. I have a 710 GMAT and 3.6 undergrad GPA in Econ from an Ivy. I’m just looking at the UC Berkeley and UCLA data after California banned affirmative action in 1996 and seems like the Asian % increased significantly the year after the ban took effect.

14 Comments

Tech

286.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Ivy~257530
Join the conversation on

Ivy

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ivy in Jun 2022

Interview

I got the call from recruitment agency & surely, like other such agencies, this one was not having proper information. Over that, another level of professionalism shown by Ivy HR by scheduling the meeting on other time without discussing with me & then expected to join the meeting. I had the interview with some payment team there where I was asked- Tell me about yourself? Share the latest challenging task you did recently. Then I was question about memory allocation in java. In short, interviewer was not aware about what to ask for an Architect role.

Interview Questions
  • How will you design the payment system? What tech stack you will use in that? How will you design the distributed cache? Write the code to convert the given number into format as shown- 100 => 100 1000 => 1,000 10000 => 10,000 100000 => 1,00,000

Ivy

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ivy in Jun 2022

Interview

There were 2 rounds . Both my rounds went very well. But the HR is so unprofessional, they dont even care to send out a rejection mail atleast. I kept on calling the HR repeatedly for update. They did not even tell if I cleared the 2nd round or not. Very unprofessional behaviour.They will waste your time taking several rounds, make you wait during the interview and then wont even bother to inform you if you are selected or not!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ivy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivy

Interview

Interview was smooth. Interviewer was showing intertest and was clear on requirement and position they were looking for. They were no blockers/too many waiting days for the offer letter. definitively recommenced ivy .

Interview Questions
  • It was more about the logical questions on the handling deliverables more multiple projects .

Ivy

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ivy

Interview

They normally having 4 rounds where first will be interaction round and then they call for like coding round.after that there will be a technical and hr rounds respectively. Where we must interact with them properly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ivy

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Ivy in Apr 2022

Interview

It was quite good. Started with self intro and asked about my experience in manual testing then questions of different testing methods , test cases to buy a pen and also testcases for an application's login page. A logical question of 3lt. and 5lt. mugs(you can google for whole question).

Interview Questions
  • Testing Techniques Regression testing Retesting integration testing and some other testing techniques test cases for an application login page test cases for real time eg. sql queries---Select & Update

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Ivy (Bangalore) in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview process very worst and the manager and lead who referred me they have worst kind of attitude and they will target you on weaknesses and they will make fun on while during interviews and they will play with people even they will not revel selected or rejected.if upper management is seeing these reviews please take care of those things and worst mangerial round i ever faced

Interview Questions
  • Playing with applicant and making fun on them

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivy (Hyderābād) in Apr 2022

Interview

good excellent bad want to know the basics interview difficulty was normal but good experience option for better future select tally solutons very good nice excellent proper very healthy talks interviwer was nice

Interview Questions
  • introduction methods to check prime project related nice experience

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ivy (Hyderābād) in Apr 2022

Interview

3 rounds 2 technical + 1 managerial round It was nice and more technical discussion They will concentrate more on wpf xaml , design , styles and animations Over all is good interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 159 Interviews