J. C. Penney Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,347 of over 2,347.0 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

J. C. Penney

Application

I interviewed at J. C. Penney

Interview

very easy and quick. just a chat about the job and what it would entail. some questions about prior work experience. was hired the next week as a temporary employee for the closing of the store.

Interview Questions
  • when can you work next
    1 Answer

J. C. Penney

Application

I interviewed at J. C. Penney

Interview

It was a group interview which led to an individual interview with a supervisor. If you pass the first round you have a higher chance of getting hired on for a position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J. C. Penney

Application

I interviewed at J. C. Penney

Interview

The hiring process was done in a quick and easy process. Most of my paperwork was done in a week as well with training. HR asked more about store policy interview questions and the Manager asked me primarily about my schedule.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you were dealing with a angry costumer?

J. C. Penney

Application

I interviewed at J. C. Penney

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone interview with the department manager, then store tour/on boarding where I completed new hire paperwork. Very easy and smooth process, I was able to work the holiday season and then was done.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J. C. Penney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at J. C. Penney

Interview

An initial introductory interview with the recruiter, followed by a technical screening (30 min). This was followed by interviews with immediate management (2 interviews), an HR round and finally a detailed technical interview (45 min).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J. C. Penney

Application

I interviewed at J. C. Penney

Interview

Interview process was simple, if you arrive during a hiring day you may even be a part of a group interview which makes a great start for first time employees.

Interview Questions
  • What would you suggest to a customer who cannot find what they are looking for?

J. C. Penney

Application

I interviewed at J. C. Penney

Interview

the interview was so easy they just want to basically know that you can interact well with people and have good customer service and get the job done without being told what to do

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J. C. Penney

Application

I interviewed at J. C. Penney

Interview

Incredibly upset with the interview process at JCPenney. Made it all the way to the final interview l, completed a project that took me a week, and then never heard back from recruiter, Gabrielle, after presenting the project. Am very glad I went with a better paying job offer, if the interview process was any indication of how they treat their employees. Very disappointed and would have appreciated a rejection email after all the work I did

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful