J Sainsbury Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,474 of over 1.5K interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

J Sainsbury

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J Sainsbury

Interview

Online test of multiple option, situational questions and when passed I was invited to do a face to face interview, arranged for the following week. The interview followed situation, task, action, result format (STAR)

Interview Questions
  • Share an experience you've had to deal with an angry customer
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J Sainsbury (Manchester, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was fairly laidback. The process of applying online to receiving and having the interview took 3 days. I was offered a job right after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J Sainsbury

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J Sainsbury

Interview

I signed in at the customer service desk and was taken down by an employee and was told to wait in the canteen. Waited for around 15 minutes until I was called in... there was the manager who asked me the questions and an employee who was writing it all down. The interview is in 3 parts, they first ask you all the legal questions, then 4 scenario gassed questions and lastly they told me to go on this tablet and search an item and tell them where you can find it and how much is in stock.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at J Sainsbury (Gloucester, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Quick, but they also give you time for answers, we went through rights to work, uniform size, and then 3 simple scenario questions based on working, was in and out in around half an hour. The manager was a lovely man

Interview Questions
  • What are the most important things to remember while working in the warehouse

J Sainsbury

Application

I interviewed at J Sainsbury

Interview

1st round is aptitude and basic sql questions . And then technical and hr interview. Aptitude was quite easy compared to SQL questions Technical and hr round was also quite easy but we need atleast know the basics of programming

Interview Questions
  • Very easy and fundamental questions like tell me about yourself, any certifications

Anonymous Employee in Inverness, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J Sainsbury (Inverness, Scotland, Scotland)

Interview

It was an easy process. It was simple and general questions just like the usual interview questions and then as well as the interview, a walk round of the store.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J Sainsbury

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J Sainsbury

Interview

Interview very casual, spoke about previous jobs, hobbies etc. Asked if any holidays were booked, availability and spoke more about the job role, what was expected of me and pay rate. I was also asked uniform sizes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J Sainsbury

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J Sainsbury

Interview

Very relaxed, in a room with just me and the interviewer. Mostly just like a chat with a few questions about myself and then some about the job role. They were extremely nice, positive, friendly and made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • How would you make sure you selected a good substitute for people?
2 people found this interview helpful

J Sainsbury

Application

I interviewed at J Sainsbury

Interview

The interviw process was very easy. You have an online thing before you get an interviw but thats pretty easy. The interview is just like your standard interview, make sure you know about sainsburys and have come up with answers for the most common interview questions

Interview Questions
  • describe a time you went out of your way to help someone at work

J Sainsbury

Application

I interviewed at J Sainsbury

Interview

it was an in-depth interview testing my skills and questioning about the profile i was handling currently. They also gave me hypothetical situations to judge how much i could perform in challenging situations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,474 Interviews