J. Walter Thompson Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

J. Walter Thompson Worldwide Interview Questions

Interviews at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide

2.7

Strategic Planner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide.

Interview

Multiple interviews. I was brought in 3 or 4 times. Took a while

Interview Questions

• As long as you prepare there were not too many hard questions asked   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

HR was really friendly -- got a phone interview through a connection

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that not a lot of people know   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online and then received a phone interview followed by an offer. Most interns have some sort of a connection to someone that works here. They take around 30 interns each summer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected... "If you could host one party, what would the theme be?" and loads of Qs about my resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation... One of the few NYC PAID internships

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide (New York, NY (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Pretty easy due to the fact I had worked at another agency. There person I met was very nice. She seemed to very knowledgeable about the company and what my role would entail.

Negotiation

There wasn't really much room for negotiation.

Business Development Executive Interview

Interview

More or less Informal, interviewed with the biz dev director and Hr after. They were very nice and considerate.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Organization showed interest and conducted an amiable interview by phone indicating that HR would reach out shortly to schedule an in-office interview the following week, which never happened. Shortly after following up the following week, an instant "automatically generated response" indicated that the position had been filled, which is fine, however a human response would have gone a long way.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the position?   1 Answer

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide (New York, NY (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

Seemed to go smoothly - very professional.
    They have a very nice office space.
    I was impressed with everyone on the team - account people, creatives, planner. Only the HR person seemed a bit cold and uptight.
    But then again, she scheduled all the interviews. I had 5 in total.

Interview Questions

My company counter-offered. Seemed like JWT was also going through turmoil at the time and I wasn't sure I wanted to join an agency in chaos.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide (New York, NY (US)) in June 2009.

Interview

Process was easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight Forward

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide (New York, NY (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

pretty standard process, multiple rounds with all stakeholders, assessment of brand marketing performance, recommendations for change, cultural fit analysis via informal question and answer session with wider team, presenting previous work from previous jobs

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Very general problems like personal career plans and development path. Also some detailed questions about the experience listed on the resume. The most important aspect is if the candidate's personality can fit the team well

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.