JBS USA Holdings, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

JBS USA Holdings, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at JBS USA Holdings, Inc.

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Greeley, CO (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was First Interviewed by a panel consisting of the CEO and other Directors in the IT team. And then after few weeks I got interviewed over the phone by the team that they liked to put me in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. They sent me the offer letter.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. After a week, the HR called to schedule an interview onsite. I talked with the manager in the department which I applied for. It was only a 30 minutes talking. I shared my previous experience and asked the manager some questions about the company. Then after a week, the HR scheduled another interview with the HR team. During the interview, 5 people took turns to ask me some behavior questions.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc..

Interview

Basic interview questions, no extremely difficult questions. There were two separate phone interview and then an offer was extended. This was surprising, I expected a more in-depth evaluation of me as the candidate.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. in September 2018.

Interview

Standard interview of asking star questions and asking about my excel knowledge. Internship was pretty non specific major wise so no technical stuff. The person who interviewed was very nice and pleasant to talk to.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online at JBS jobvite career portal for JBS Summer IT Internship -

1st round - Phone Interview - General HR round with Star questions (20mins)

2nd round - Phone Interview - With the internship director & again behavioral questions and other questions related to the projects I mentioned in the resume (25mins)

3rd round - Cisco WebEx Video interview - With the IT Panel (5 IT Directors ) they asked me about my objective, interests & things from the resume. (20mins)

(HR Department was very responsive and friendly throughout the process)

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about yourself!
      - Why JBS. What got you interested in?
      - Are your people-oriented person or goal-oriented (rate from 1-10)?
      - Give a Leadership example from your experience?
      - How will you attend a person who approaches you & he is from the different department?
      - 2positive points of a good leader & 2 points for a bad leader?
      - What do you think a data analyst does?
      - Apart from college work what else you do?
      - Some questions on JBS Values
      - Some questions to check ability, logic & thinking.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. in October 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy interview, no technical questions. The questions are mostly behavioral and about company values. They want you to fit in, they will teach you what you need for your internship later.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. in October 2013.

Interview

There was no phone pre-screen, jumped straight to the face to face interview. Building is beautiful, full of short cube walls to help with freely communication. Was first interviewed by what would be 2 peers for this position, this was uncomfortable and the interviewers were very rude from the start, in fact, spent more time talking to eachother than they did me. Just a very bad experience.

Met with Hiring manager and CIO who were awesome!!! So friendly and relaxed and really it was a conversation not an interview.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask anything out of the normal, what did you do, how, why, etc.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Charlotte, NC (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviews- phone interview with HR, skype interview with engineer and hiring manager, then plant tour and interview at local site. Also had multiple phone conversations throughout the process. Phone interview was more of a feeling out process to ensure I was comfortable working in a chicken processing plant. Skype interview was about one hour going over the position in order to see if I was qualified. After the first couple rounds there was a tour of the plant also to make sure I was comfortable with the chicken processing as well as to have the employees gauge if I would be a proper fit and understood the amount of travel required for the position. Somewhat disappointed the company essentially cut off communication with me even when I reached out about whether or not I would be hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle taking on multiple projects all at once?   Answer Question
    • How comfortable are you with strong smells and less than ideal working conditions?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc..

Interview

not organized at all, they contact me by the phone, no one send me an email with the company information, I had to do it on my own.
    when arrived there, No one put my name in the front door, so I they had to call and I had to wait extra.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. in March 2014.

Interview

First had a phone interview. Very basic one with recruiter going over prescreening questions and setting up interview with Corporate Industrial Engineer. Next step was phone interview with Corp IE that had technical and skill based past experience questions asking about what methodologies were applied in past.
    Finally, on site interview with a diverse group (HR, Controller, Maintenance, GM, Ops manager etc) which was very situation and behavioral based.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a conflict based question. Talk about what happened, how did we handle it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.