JD Sports Fashion Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

JD Sports Fashion Interview Questions

Interviews at JD Sports Fashion

2.0

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion.

Interview

My interview was very typical. There was an initial phone screen with HR and then an in person interview with the store manager, then a final phone interview with the regional.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion (San Antonio, TX (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Well organized and respectful process for my position and career needs. Consider employment in a positive manner. Good initial overview and introduction of the job and needs for the bank.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Very lengthy interview process. I was a bit frustrated by the amount of time they had me on the phone. However, the questions were very easy and I did not have a hard time answering thenm. The person was very nice and professional. I emnjoyued our conversation.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online. It took two weeks in process. I got a phone interview first. The HR offered me lots of materials of their company and their insurance products. The interview went smoothly. Tell me about a time when you had to choose between multiple options, your thought process, and the outcome of your choice.

Retail Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion.

Interview

Very simple and casual, it was more of a non formal one on one chat about myself and what the company might expect of me (working holidays, my hours and flexibility etc.). I just wore a long sleeve smart top with black jeans and trainers.

Interview Questions

• If you're on shift and notice someone attempting to shop lift, how would you deal with it?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ilford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion (Ilford, England) in November 2020.

Interview

I applied over the JD Careers website and I received an email inviting me to an interview at a store. After arriving and waiting for 40 minutes, one of the managers came to interview me. This interview lasted about 3 minutes and the guy was very rude. He asked me a few questions while swinging on his chair and seemed so uninterested the whole way through as if I was boring him. He asked if there were any questions I had for him and I asked how long he'd worked at JD for and he replied with 2 words. I called back the next day to ask for constructive criticism so I could do better next time. He picked up, said he had no time and ended the call before I could say anything. The most disrespectful interview I've ever had and I dodged a bullet because working under him would've been a nightmare.

Customer Care Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion (Manchester, England) in November 2020.

Interview

Consisted of an online & email assesment due to covid19. You will be contacted via email to complete these 2 assesments and depending on your performance, you will be contacted again via email requesting your phone number to contact you on.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which a customer was being difficult, and how you resolved this   1 Answer

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very engaging that it went by very quickly. I was then offered the position the next day which was amazing and i yet to start however I’m very much excited

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Jd? & How would you describe your style?   Answer Question

Christmas Casual Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2020.

Interview

Group interview, we each had a couple of minutes to describe our personality (we were asked to bring a picture we drew and use it to describe ourselves). Additionally we were asked why we wanted to work at JD. The managers were super nice and friendly.

Seasonal Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion (Manchester, England) in November 2020.

Interview

I was invited for an interview over the phone after I have applied online. The interview was held on Zoom and lasted 20 min, where I was asked a few questions and had given the opportunity to ask my own at the end.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.