JD Sports Fashion Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

JD Sports Fashion Interview Questions

Updated 13 Jun 2018

1.9

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion.

Interview

My interview was very typical. There was an initial phone screen with HR and then an in person interview with the store manager, then a final phone interview with the regional.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion (San Antonio, TX (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Well organized and respectful process for my position and career needs. Consider employment in a positive manner. Good initial overview and introduction of the job and needs for the bank.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Very lengthy interview process. I was a bit frustrated by the amount of time they had me on the phone. However, the questions were very easy and I did not have a hard time answering thenm. The person was very nice and professional. I emnjoyued our conversation.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online. It took two weeks in process. I got a phone interview first. The HR offered me lots of materials of their company and their insurance products. The interview went smoothly. Tell me about a time when you had to choose between multiple options, your thought process, and the outcome of your choice.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion (Glasgow, Scotland) in June 2018.

Interview

Casual interview, was quick and interviewer made it welcoming and relieved stress. Applied online and took a few days to phone to arrange an interview. Basic questions and your availability and notice.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion (Glasgow, Scotland) in May 2018.

Interview

Handed in a CV to the store and received a phone call a few hours later to attend an interview.
    The interview itself was pretty relaxed and only lasted about 30 minutes.

Part Time Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trafford Park, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion (Trafford Park, England) in May 2018.

Interview

I arrived early had to wait on a seat for quite a long time, even one of the workers approached me asking if I was still waiting. In the interview room the interviewer was kind even though she wasn’t really prepared with the questions she was going to ask.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion (Glasgow, Scotland) in May 2018.

Interview

Relaxed question and answer session, very informal with a lot of paperwork being filled out. Went in a dress to look professional but would have got the job offer even if I was in jeans.

Interview Questions

• How would you help to reduce thefts in store?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tottenham, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion (Tottenham, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Always deeperate for staff so the interview is short and crap. They ask about your past experiences and what you could bring to the company. As long as you can work fast they don’t care

Interview Questions

• What have you done recently   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JD Sports Fashion.

Interview

It was really very informal was only about a 10 minute conversation, talking about my experiences in customer services, asked if I had trainers and when I could start! I had done some prep but wasn't asked anything about the company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.