JHC Graduate Trainee Release Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

0.0

Graduate Trainee Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JHC (London, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied thought recuitment agent.
About a week later done a telephone interview.
The final stage was two part (same day). An aptitude test and a written test follow by face to face interview (I did not "pass" the test so i didnt get to do the face to face).

Waste my time and money to get to their office just to this test (4 hours travel (round trip) to do this damn retarded test).
I have a Psychological Assessment (for dyslexic, have my Verbal comprehension at 23 %ile and my Perceptual organisation at 99%ile) send to them and ask for extra time.
Additionally their Engineer (The future head for this position) cant differentiate my score is 99 %ile (100%) correct on the Numberical test. He think I score 99% (Which I state is not possible since there is only 25 question). He think I did ok but my average of the 3 test is ~68% so he let me know they are not continue the rest of the interview (for me).

Interview Questions

• On the day none!
    The telephone interview (Ask a few compatancy question like (they specify couple work place or university in my CV and ask me to choose one to talk about): a case of working in a team to develiver project; about communication (cant remember is is dueling with difficult suitation or with diverse audience); about career aspiration)   1 Answer
  • Aptitude test is rather "interesting" I should say. * !!! You need 75% (%ile) over to pass !!! *
    There is 3 part (a verbal, numeric and abstract reasoning)
    Verbal (Not verbal reasoning!), test you bunch of vocabulary meaning and which word is the odd one out.
    Numeric test test you divison and ratios (again nothing like other graduation online numberical resoning, very simple)
    A abstract reasoning (Just bunch of picture with dots and square. To me there doesnt seem to have any logic, which I am normally very good at the these type reasoning test)
    The written test have two question
    1. An example to demonstrate attention to detail
    2. Write an algorithm/step by step guide for how to install a programe they provide (the is a little bit infomation available)   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.