JHC Trainee Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at JHC

1 Interview Review

Trainee Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JHC (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied for this job through NRG recruitment with my cv and a cover letter and was then emailed and asked to attend an interview. Upon arriving, it was an awkward environment, there was not a single woman working on the entire floor (except for the receptionist). I was then asked to wait on some seats that looked over the entire floor whilst the other candidates arrived. Out of six candidates I was the only woman and was made to feel quite uncomfortable. We were then put into a room and asked to complete a maths and english test which was quite an easy test and then asked to leave for an hour and to return to find out whether they would interview us (although I was specifically asked to attend an interview and when questioning the interview process was not at all made aware that an interview wasnt in fact a given). After returning an hour later, we waited for an additional half an hour as the employee we were waiting for was late. Then in front of everyone, myself and another person were literally told to leave using the phrase "you can leave and the rest can stay" without any explanation. when i asked if there was any chance i would be able to get feedback on my performance i was told "there's the door" and the receptionist told me the feedback would be emailed over to me. I waited three weeks and contacted the company again and then waited another two weeks and contacted for feedback once more. i am still waiting. it was completely unprofessional and it felt like i was just there as a statistic and not at all genuinely considered for the role.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.