JLL Assistant Facilities Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 1,135.0 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

JLL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at JLL

Interview

The interview was a two stage process with the hiring manager and then with the Facilities manager too. Very straight forward and standard interview process and questions and the team were very friendly. There were some technical questions and some scenario based questions.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you have had to deal with unhappy customers, how did you do it?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Wilmington, DE) in Sep 2019

Interview

Initial phone interview. They called and asked many general questions to see the experience I had as well as what I would be expecting out of my new job if I received the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about JLL

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

JLL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JLL

Interview

Simple. Three phone interviews (Recruiter, Senior FM and Regional FM) since I would be the only FM onsite at this particular location, I did not do any interviews in person.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (New York, NY) in Jul 2017

Interview

Fast, rushed. I didn't find the questions to be beneficial. After the interview I did not hear back for 3 weeks. The questions were not preconceived, the auto-populated for the presenters. The interviewers asked the questions and then if they didn't like the questions, chose another one. They kept talking to each other and limited the interview time.

Interview Questions
  • If you were stranded on an island and could only have three things what would it be.
  • what is a googliee
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Racine, WI) in Jun 2017

Interview

Initial interview was with four members of the JLL team, as a meet-n-greet. Great dynamics of the interview team, creating a enjoyable dialog on the expectations of the position advertised and the qualifications of the applicant.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with facility mechanicals?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JLL (Mumbai) in Jun 2017

Interview

Was good interview process. Everything was clear and made understood off. Went through two rounds of interview before receiving a offer. HR round was held at the Head Office and the final was at the Client Location.

Interview Questions
  • O