Find jobs for Associate Accountant

JLL Associate Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 1,133.0 interviews

Applied online67%
Employee Referral33%
HardAverageEasy

JLL

Application

I interviewed at JLL

Interview

Interviewed with three different managers from different levels. Different questions; interesting conversations. Be yourself. Was nervous; but practice going over accrual questions and problems. That definitely helps! Practice with cards with friends and it will definitely help!

Interview Questions
  • Accounting questions. Accruals. Life, experience.
    1 Answer

JLL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at JLL in Jun 2018

Interview

I was referred by an employee. First it was the standard phone interview screening from HR. Simple questions about your background to get to know you. Then 2 days later I was contacted by a manager to schedule an in-house interview. I scheduled that and the email stated that the interview would take 2 hours. I get to the office and the interview is with 2 people; the manager that I scheduled with and another manager. Standard behavioral questions. I did not enjoy the interview because it seemed like they did not want to be there. Interview did not last 2 hours. After interview I sent the standard followups and never heard back from them.

Interview Questions
  • Standard behavior questions to learn more about a time when you failed, working with difficult people, etc.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about JLL

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Westmont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at JLL (Westmont, IL) in Jun 2016

Interview

Pretty standard. Might receive some text book questions regarding journal entry scenarios. Interviewed with three managers. Study some accounting scenarios, they’ll like that. It was a phone interview and then in person. They let me know within a few days.

Interview Questions
  • What is the normal balance for such and such

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westmont, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Westmont, IL) in Mar 2016

Interview

Phone call and then 2 interviews with 3 accounting managers (each interview about 2 hours). After being asked basic accounting questions, we just talked about what I was doing at the moment and what I would like to do in the future

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JLL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL

Interview

First there was a phone screen. Then I was invited for an in person interview. Met with three people: 2 seniors and a VP. Couple days later was invited for a second interview. Again, interview with three people: two seniors and a manager. Two days later I got a call for an offer

Interview Questions
12 people found this interview helpful