JLL Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 1,135.0 interviews

Employee Referral29%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

JLL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL

Interview

It was a phone interview. It went really well! The HR interviewer said the Hiring Manager would interview me the next week and should expect the call at the said time. Multiple emails to confirm got no response from the recruiter. It is basic courtesy to at least let the interviewee know about the result, even if it is negative. Really diappointed to being led on and just ignored. Terrible experience to say the least.

Interview Questions
  • Q. General questions on tell me about yourself, in-depth work at the current company, why this position, a little about the technology I have worked on, the usual stuff, easy questions.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon, Lisbon

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Lisbon, Lisbon) in Apr 2019

Interview

Applied through Linkedin. First interview done via Skype, so was second interview with different managers. Basic questions, self introduction. I asked many questions about the structure and the manager was able to provide all information in an honest and transparent manner.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me something about yourself What was your track record What kind of clients were you dealing with What kind of products did you sell?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about JLL

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Düsseldorf)

Interview

Dank der teils unheimlich unsympathischen Mitarbeiter, war die Atmosphäre des Gesprächs unterirdisch. Zudem wirkte der stattgefundene eMail Verkehr mehr als unprofessionell. Das einzig positive war die gute Lage. Kurz gesagt, es glich einem Pandämonium.

Interview Questions
  • Fragen waren teilweise nicht angemessen, ich weiß gar nicht ob es an diesem Standort überhaupt Personaler gibt.

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bavaria

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Munich, Bavaria) in Feb 2018

Interview

Das Gespräch wurde aus Rücksichtnahme in einem Konferenzraum geführt, um nicht möglichen anderen Marktteilnehmern über den Weg zu laufen. Insgesamt war das Gespräch sehr gut strukturiert und beide Seiten hatten ausreichend Zeit sich vorzustellen. Auf Fragen wurde eingegangen und die geplante Zukunft des Unternehmens wurde sehr gut dargestellt und erläutert.

Interview Questions
  • Kenntnis des lokalen Markts und großer Eigentümer

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at JLL (Jakarta) in Nov 2017

Interview

they asked me questions about my experiences at xx that were on a level that I hadn’t experienced in other interviews. I enthusiastically recommend jll for admission. I feel we’d be very fortunate to have her—contributions to the community would extend well beyond her four years as an undergraduate

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Beijing, Beijing) in Jun 2017

Interview

Included two on site interviews. First round was conducted by the department manager who asked about some behavioral questions. Last round, I met with CEO and talked about experience and expectations.

Interview Questions
  • What about your last job? Talked more about the projects you did.