JLL Facilities Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 1,135.0 interviews

In Person27%
Recruiter18%
HardAverageEasy

JLL

Application

I interviewed at JLL

Interview

The interview questions are well structured, fair, they keep D&I in mind and avoid unconscious bias by keeping questions standardized. Overall they have a very professional interview structure typically consisting of a panel of at least 2-3 people.

Interview Questions
  • Scenario based, providing concrete examples to solutions to a problem
    Answer Question

JLL

Application

I interviewed at JLL

Interview

8 months of meeting different people up and down the ladder of the company. Slow, incompetent and ultimately fruitless conversations. After 8 months of emails, calls, talks and so on, did not even receive any kind of decline letter or something, just a 5-worded email that I am rejected.

Interview Questions
  • What salary I would want (first question of first interview)
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about JLL

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JLL (London, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

Submitted CV to an agent who contacted me by phone to outline more fully the job environment and timelines. Was put forward and subsequently selected for interview. The agent advised a time slot and said I would receive a Blue Jeans invitation from the JLL interviewer. When the invitation arrived by email, it was not for the time the agent had advised. I logged-in in readiness for the earlier time, but no-one joined the meeting. I then logged-in again an hour later and the interviewer joined but seemed flustered and said she was unable to get the camera to work at her end. This meant that I could be seen by her, but that I could not see who I was speaking with. I remained calm and unfazed, but it was disconcerting and unfair, but no effort was made by JLL's interviewer to reschedule or correct the matter. Subsequently, I received feedback that 'they' had liked me but thought I might be a little too laid-back. Frankly, after 20 years of experience garnered in the FM sector in corporate organisations ranging from Silicon Valley Insurance sector analytics developers, to global TV companies, this was both insulting and unprofessional and came as something as a surprise to me given my previous knowledge of large commercial service providers like JLL. I suspect on reflection that the process was dishonestly conducted and that camera 'fault' was a ruse to sift-out older applicants who might be deemed wouldn't fit-in with a younger workforce at the Expedia HQ where the position was located. An altogether upsetting and extremely disappointingly unprofessional experience which has left me feeling unfairly treated. 48 hours after expressing my disappointment to both the agent and interviewer by email, I still hadn't received an acknowledgement or response. Consequently, I am addressing the matter publicly on this forum.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer outlined the set-up at Expedia and spent a large portion of the early part of the discussion explaining her predicament (she was covering two jobs which was why she needed the post filled as quickly as possible).
  • I was NOT asked for any examples of where I had managed a team before or anything about situations I had encountered professionally which would have had some bearing on my application and suitability for the role. The interviewer sounded unprepared and disorganised.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Singapore) in Jan 2020

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. Preparation helps. Broach your recent experiences as this is discussed elaborately. Round 2 could be a bit more deeper and challenging. Friendly interviewers who are highly professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful