JLL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

JLL Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jul 2018

2.7

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

This interview process was probably the most unprofessional experience I've had in 15 years. The recruiter had me call them instead of them call me. She also randomly called me originally instead of scheduling a time to talk via email like 99% in the business do. While finally on the call, she interrupted the call not once but three times to respond to "IMs" and emails on the side. Then quickly and disruptively went back to her line of questioning with interjections when I would attempt to answer them. It put such a bad taste in my mouth with regard to the image and disorganization that must go on, that it made me very cautious. Highly doubtful I would have even accepted the offer anyways given this experience. It's the first impression you receive about a company, and when it's this disorganized it demonstrates what to expect as an employee. No thanks.

Interview Questions

• The list of questions was so extension, it was more like an interrogation.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

First had a phone interview with HR, followed by a phone interview with hiring manager. Then met on site for formal interview. Interview included meeting with several JLL employees, all varying in times.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I had 4 phone interviews. The first interview was with the recruiter. The recruiter then scheduled an interview with the hiring manager, then followed up with an interview with the director. The final interview consisted of an informal conversation with someone ins a similar role.

Associate Interview

Interview

HR manager was very nice and professional. Interview went well. However, interview with hiring manager did not go well because I had more experience than the position required.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JLL in March 2011.

Interview

Very applicant driven, lots of follow up necessary, could be with HR or could be with a team hiring. Not heavily an online process. Friendly, laid back for the most part. Multiple people interviewed me in a row.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JLL (Long Island City, NY (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

1 hour of interviews, 3 people, very relaxed, at a restaurant in Long Island, met with my to-be senior mentor and the managing office broker, primarily consisted of personality type questions

Interview Questions

• When you go out are you more comfortable being with a close group of friends, or being friends with everyone in the bar?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Washington, DC (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very big company and locates in downtown DC. The place is very nice and environment is awesome. They didn't give me phone interview. Interviewed by 8 people,but the interview is very unorganized. They gave me a test.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JLL (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I met with the MD for an interview relating to Office brokerage. I received an email for a request to interview after submitting an application for a different position. It consisted of the typical posturing and big leaguing you'd expect. Prepare to get the "hammer out calls from the bullpen" speech. This was followed up with an online aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different than all the other candidates we interview?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL in June 2017.

Interview

I received a message from HR less than a week after applying to set up a phone interview. They asked basic questions (work history, why I was looking for a new position, etc). I was told the next steps would be another interview with the hiring manager. I got a call a few days after setting up the next round. The HM asked why I was interested in the industry, and some situational questions (ie: tell me about a difficult client/etc). I followed up with the recruiter a week and a half later and never heard back. I had to log back into their careers site portal two weeks later to find out that the job had been closed and my application was not selected.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Extremely long interview process. Several months for an entry level job. Interviewed with people that a year later, I still haven't worked with. Job does not really resemble the advertised position, either. Very disorganized onboarding process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.