JLL Interview Questions

Updated 4 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at JLL

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 947 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at JLL (United States)

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. They asked a lot of finance questions and about my interest in real estate and my desired career path. Overall it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be in commercial real estate
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at JLL (United States)

Interview

Screening phone interview and onsite moved quickly, following the interview a long waiting period. The interview itself was straightforward, typical interview questions such as tell us about yourself, position related questions, walk through your resume etc. Overall a standard interview process.

Interview Questions
JLL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at JLL (United Kingdom)

Interview

The interview was via zoom. The process suppose to have 2 stages. I was invited to online interview. There were normal questions about career, experience. There were no questions about the company. Sadly I have not received any feedback

Interview Questions
JLL
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at JLL (United States)

Interview

A one-on-one conversational interview mainly walking through the resume and understanding the interest in real estate. It starts with a recruiter to screen you. Then it moves to the head broker of recruiting. You then talk with different groups and brokers. Entire process lasted 1 week.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me why you chose to get into real estate.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at JLL (United States)

Interview

Interviewed with three different managers from different levels. Different questions; interesting conversations. Be yourself. Was nervous; but practice going over accrual questions and problems. That definitely helps! Practice with cards with friends and it will definitely help!

Interview Questions
  • Accounting questions. Accruals. Life, experience.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (United States)

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. Everyone I met with was respectful and professional. My only complaint was that the process dragged on for far too long. This was somewhat out of JLL's control as the interview process did require a final interview with their client. The client had a very full calendar which made it difficult to wrap things up.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions. No trick questions. Very standard and straightforward.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at JLL (United States)

Interview

Started with one on one interview that was behavioral based questions and my background. Moved on to super day to discuss the role and was asked questions by the full team.

Interview Questions
  • Why this market? If you could invest in one asset where and why?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Singapore)

Interview

Extremely well thought out. The entire interview was super succinct but not threatening at all. The interviewers genuinely helped when you do not know things, but they would still try to pry out your qualities to see if you are suitable in terms of skillsets. Also, they would share personal experiences which allows the entire experience to be fruitful and enriching as well.

Interview Questions
JLL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at JLL (United States)

Interview

Received an email for prescreen call one month after application. The prescreen call went well, and the recruiter was pretty nice. However, I never heard back with a follow up afterwards though.

Interview Questions
JLL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JLL (India)

Interview

The interview process had 3 rounds, the first is GD round shortlisted candidates had a Personal interaction with GD panelists and was followed by the final PI round. They look at your confidence level, presentation skills

Interview Questions
  • GD was based on current affairs. PI is more related to the CV and personality questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 947 Interviews