JLL Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 1,135.0 interviews

Recruiter10%
Recruitment Agency10%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2021

Interview

I applied after seeing the position on LinkedIn and the recruiter reached out to me the next day. However, The entire process took about 6 weeks, which I thought was extensive considering how quickly they reached out to me in the first place. The team was a little unorganized like they didn't really talk amongst themselves about how they were reaching out to the candidates. Overall pretty simple questions in the interviews, it just took a long time to make a decision considering i interviewed with three people in a week and the decision wasn't made until 5 weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you used data to make a decision.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied online and about 2 weeks later I had my first interview. It was a virtual technical interview, which consisted of questions for SQL and visualization tools. A week after had a short HR interview. About 1 week later I had another virtual interview which was a mix of technical and behavioural questions. Quick process compared to other companies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about JLL

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

JLL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL in Jan 2020

Interview

I applied online in November 2019 and did not hear from a recruiter until January 2020. I interviewed with the recruiter first and then the hiring manager. Both conversations were over the phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hinsdale, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Hinsdale, IL) in Mar 2019

Interview

One in person interview with an offer a few days later. On location, however this was pre-covid. They were willing to work around my schedule and so I was able to get a 7AM interview.

Interview Questions
  • Walk through previous jobs you've had

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2018

Interview

The interview process was lengthy. I met with the entire team and the process took more than 6 weeks. I had several rounds of interviews. I was an internal candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful