JP Boden & Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

JP Boden & Co Interview Questions

Updated 17 Aug 2017

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittston, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (Pittston, PA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Fill out an application. Wait for the call. They ask about your history of jobs and experience. They have you go online like you are placing an online order. They role play like you are speaking to a customer. Ask what you would do if a customer was not happy snd how to make it better. How you deal with stress.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience did i have.   1 Answer

Senior Customer Service Representative Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittston, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (Pittston, PA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Had interview and was asked about former jobs I held, felt optimistic but was not called for a second interview. One interviewer asked questions while the other wrote down my answers. Asked basic interview questions, such as how you helped a customer who was upset. I gave several scenarios. The one interviewer was outside while I was leaving and was very optimistic.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co.

Interview

Interview process was a positive experience. The interviewers seemed to be looking for a particular type of attitude and willingness to provide the customers with a kind, positive attitude. IT seemed like they were trying to weed out anyone without good "people skills". They asked different questions from the normal interview questions we are all used to because they wanted to get a picture of the type of person you are.

Interview Questions

• What would yourfriends say is something about you that bothers them?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittston Township, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (Pittston Township, PA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

chaoitic, unorganized, they asked silly questions

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite hobby   1 Answer
    • how do you sit for long periods of time   1 Answer

Negotiation

Digital Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co.

Interview

Submitted application. Within a week I received an initial phone call to chat about my experience and discuss about the role. Was then invited for a first round interview with a task to prepare beforehand. It was done in a relaxed and friendly environment. Shortly after, I was asked to do a second stage interview which included working on a real life scenario with stakeholders.

Interview Questions

• Why boden, why fashion?
      Questions on your experience
      Questions about your tasks   Answer Question

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick interview process, think I had both interviews in 2 weeks. Two stage process, first interview was with two Merchandisers and had to do a brief trade test first then second interview was with Merchandiser Manager on the division.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my CV and experience. Skills and qualities I could bring to the role. Asked about the role and what my input could be   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co.

Interview

The Recruitment department got in contact and called me in for a 1st stage interview with someone from recruitment alongside the Hiring manager. After a successful 1 st round, they invited me back in for a 2nd stage with Hiring manager and the head of the department.
    The interview process was very relaxed and the questions were not designed to catch you out. Every one during the interview process makes you feel at ease which gave me a sense of company culture. There was no added stress of presenting or preparing something.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (London, England) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was managed really well and efficiently. It was a two week turnaround time from my application to being offered. The Talent team also kept me informed and updated on my status. They were really friendly.
    They do use an online application form, which I am not keen on as an applicant, but it is really easy to use and does help them recruit people who are genuinely interested in the brand as they put the time in to complete the form!

Email Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Acton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (North Acton, England) in May 2017.

Interview

Fast - I applied online and got a call a couple of weeks later and was offered and interview the next day which I took and later on that day I was called to come in for a final round interview for the following day.

Encouraging - the internal recruiter was very polite, smiley and encouraging and the hiring managers seemed like great fun. We had a good laugh and I appreciated greatly that the manager asked me questions about my hobbies which I haven't been asked before.

Successful - Since my final interview was on a Friday I was offered a job the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Why shouldn't we hire you?
      What mistake have you made in a previous job?
      Why do you want to work for Boden?
      What appeals to you about this role?
      What skills do you have that you feel could help you in this role?   Answer Question

Junior Web Developer Interview

Application

Interview

The interview was in two stages. First stage I was asked to review the website and suggest improvements. I also showed some of my projects from my web development portfolio. In the second stage I met with the a few of the digital team and showed my portfolio projects again and answered their questions. Both stages were pretty informal and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Please give an example of a challenge you faced in web development and how you overcame it?   Answer Question
    • What aspects of web development do you enjoy?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.