JP Boden & Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

JP Boden & Co Interview Questions

Updated 11 Apr 2018

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittston, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (Pittston, PA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Fill out an application. Wait for the call. They ask about your history of jobs and experience. They have you go online like you are placing an online order. They role play like you are speaking to a customer. Ask what you would do if a customer was not happy snd how to make it better. How you deal with stress.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience did i have.   1 Answer

Senior Customer Service Representative Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittston, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (Pittston, PA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Had interview and was asked about former jobs I held, felt optimistic but was not called for a second interview. One interviewer asked questions while the other wrote down my answers. Asked basic interview questions, such as how you helped a customer who was upset. I gave several scenarios. The one interviewer was outside while I was leaving and was very optimistic.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co.

Interview

Interview process was a positive experience. The interviewers seemed to be looking for a particular type of attitude and willingness to provide the customers with a kind, positive attitude. IT seemed like they were trying to weed out anyone without good "people skills". They asked different questions from the normal interview questions we are all used to because they wanted to get a picture of the type of person you are.

Interview Questions

• What would yourfriends say is something about you that bothers them?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittston Township, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (Pittston Township, PA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

chaoitic, unorganized, they asked silly questions

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite hobby   1 Answer
    • how do you sit for long periods of time   1 Answer

Negotiation

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co.

Interview

Online application, the HR called to verify some basic information. Later followed with an interview with a merchandiser and line manager. They also asked me to do a math test which was also not hard.

Head Office Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online through a job board. Then, I was contacted by a recruiter to setup a phone interview the next day. The recruiter did not call at the agreed upon time and then proceeded to never call or reply to emails.

Assistant Garment Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Acton, London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (Acton, London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was competency based. I talked through my previous experience, and I was asked to provide examples of situations where I'd demonstrated particular skills. I'd also been asked to bring along my favourite garment and to explain why I'd chosen it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work as part of a team   Answer Question

Allocator Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Acton, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (North Acton, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Very professional, informative and clear instructions
    Had an email and a call for introduction, then get a face 2 face interview and a short numerical test in the new building, the whole process was very comfortable.

Merchandise Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews, one involved a maths test and the other involved meeting with the head of department. The process was simple, easy and well communicated. The interview was relaxed and friendly, they told me a lot about the company and I came away feeling like I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to start a career in merchandising?   1 Answer

Digital Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co.

Interview

Submitted application. Within a week I received an initial phone call to chat about my experience and discuss about the role. Was then invited for a first round interview with a task to prepare beforehand. It was done in a relaxed and friendly environment. Shortly after, I was asked to do a second stage interview which included working on a real life scenario with stakeholders.

Interview Questions

• Why boden, why fashion?
      Questions on your experience
      Questions about your tasks   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.