JP Boden & Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

JP Boden & Co Interview Questions

Updated 11 Apr 2018

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittston, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (Pittston, PA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Fill out an application. Wait for the call. They ask about your history of jobs and experience. They have you go online like you are placing an online order. They role play like you are speaking to a customer. Ask what you would do if a customer was not happy snd how to make it better. How you deal with stress.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience did i have.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittston Township, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (Pittston Township, PA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

chaoitic, unorganized, they asked silly questions

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite hobby   1 Answer
    • how do you sit for long periods of time   1 Answer

Negotiation

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co.

Interview

Interview process was a positive experience. The interviewers seemed to be looking for a particular type of attitude and willingness to provide the customers with a kind, positive attitude. IT seemed like they were trying to weed out anyone without good "people skills". They asked different questions from the normal interview questions we are all used to because they wanted to get a picture of the type of person you are.

Interview Questions

• What would yourfriends say is something about you that bothers them?   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Representative Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittston, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (Pittston, PA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Had interview and was asked about former jobs I held, felt optimistic but was not called for a second interview. One interviewer asked questions while the other wrote down my answers. Asked basic interview questions, such as how you helped a customer who was upset. I gave several scenarios. The one interviewer was outside while I was leaving and was very optimistic.

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick interview process, think I had both interviews in 2 weeks. Two stage process, first interview was with two Merchandisers and had to do a brief trade test first then second interview was with Merchandiser Manager on the division.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my CV and experience. Skills and qualities I could bring to the role. Asked about the role and what my input could be   Answer Question

Web Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (London, England) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online via LinkedIn. I had a call from Talent Acquisition Team after couple of days. Just a basic call to discuss the role. After a few days they have invited for an face to face interview with the hiring manager. During the interview they have ask few questions around my skills and experience. I belive their interview process is well structured.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co.

Interview

Online application, the HR called to verify some basic information. Later followed with an interview with a merchandiser and line manager. They also asked me to do a math test which was also not hard.

Allocator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (London, England) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with a Maths and Logic test with 30 minutes to complete. The second part was a 1-1 interview with the Wholesale Manager and HR Assistant with each asking a set of questions (role specific, about your previous experience and what skills you could offer, competency based, background knowledge of the company) Both made me feel incredibly welcome and comfortable throughout! It was a very smooth process, from initial phone call after submitting my application to interview, communication was great!

Interview Questions

• What skills are most important for this role?   1 Answer

Allocator Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Acton, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (North Acton, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Very professional, informative and clear instructions
    Had an email and a call for introduction, then get a face 2 face interview and a short numerical test in the new building, the whole process was very comfortable.

Junior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JP Boden & Co (London, England) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was in two stages. First stage I was asked to review the website and suggest improvements. I also showed some of my projects from my web development portfolio. In the second stage I met with the a few of the digital team and showed my portfolio projects again and answered their questions. Both stages were pretty informal and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Please give an example of a challenge you faced in web development and how you overcame it?   Answer Question
    • What aspects of web development do you enjoy?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.