Jacobs Graduate Civil Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 22 Mar 2019

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs (Manchester City Centre, England) in December 2015.

Interview

Very good interview process, easy and straight forward, just an online application and interview. The interview consists of 1 group exercise and then a 2 to 1 or 1 to 1 interview. Both went extremely well and questions are pretty generic in the sense they are to test your competancy, just answer truthfully and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• When have you missed a deadline?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jacobs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jacobs (Glasgow, Scotland) in December 2015.

Interview

Online submission with standard cv and cover letter, focused on health and safety. Received a call from hr inviting to an assessment center which was around an hour of presentations and group work and around 35/40 one to one interview.

Interview Questions

• When did you go above and beyond what was expected of you   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jacobs (London, England) in December 2014.

Interview

1st: I applied on their career website.
    2nd: I received a phone call asking if I am available for a face-to-face interview.
    3rd: Interview day. There were 5 candidates and first we had a presentation about the company given by a member of Jacobs. Then there was a group exercise where we had to discuss about the challenges for civil engineers in the future. Last stage was a face-to-face interview lasting 1 hour. The interviewer asked me some competency based questions and a technical question at the end.

Interview Questions

• Technical question - They showed me a highway section drawing and asked me to describe all documents are necessary in the design process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Firstly, a group exercise and presentation, followed by a one-hour interview. Questions were partly based on your CV and other regular interview questions. Make sure you provide in-depth answers and examples.

Anonymous Employee in Croydon, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs (Croydon, England).

Interview

Face to face interview with two Engineers asking 5 competency questions and 1 job related technical question, following this you are free to ask questions about the role and the company.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you........ considered safety; dealt with a difficult team member; overcame a difficult situation; dealt with customers.   1 Answer