Jaguar Land Rover Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Jaguar Land Rover Interview Questions

Interviews at Jaguar Land Rover

3.1

Interview

The interview process was fairly long. I did a series of interviews before I finally received an offer. Overall it was fairly nice and face to face followed by a second phone interview that happened at a later date.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Just sort of met with the Managers and talked about cars, and what I could bring to the table. They gave me a run down on how they worked, and what I would need to learn.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about JLR and what of this knowledge can you use to sell a car   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover in February 2018.

Interview

It was a phone interview. asked about my previous class work and projects as well as my previous internship. Also asked about the software I have used and programming languages I know. Mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a goal you reached and tell me how you achieved it   Answer Question

Lot Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover (Sacramento, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I walked into Niello Land Rover and asked if a service manager was available and immediately got introduced to one, everyone there was extremely professional and easily approachable. I got to sit down and speak to the manager about getting hired there as an apprentice technician and he was very thorough on his explanation as far as what they were looking for and what they had to offer as far as promotions go. I was told to apply online as soon as possible and when I did I received a phone call immediately. Scheduled an interview, it went well then another interview the day after but with the general manager there as well.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to accomplish in the future as far as your career goes with the company or you're career in general? Basically they want someone long term so they're asking if you're going to devote your career to the company or leave after several months.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

I was asked for an overview of professional background and educational experience. I was also asked what I was looking for in an internship and what my future plans were.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Online application followed by a face to face meeting at store level. Then a phone call from Human resources and then an online video interview with 6 different current employees and finally a meeting with the GM

Interview Questions

• Experience with the Product   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover (Portland, OR (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial one on one phone screening consisting of a few general knowledge questions. Second phase was in person with a pair of interviewers taking turns asking a set of standardized questions. Everyone was highly professional and very personable.

Interview Questions

• How can you reliably deliver software with a fixed set of functionality on a fixed time lime?   1 Answer

Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover in September 2016.

Interview

Very laid back they were desperate for mechanics. I was interviewed by the Service manager and two foremen. It was more of a formality than an interview which should have been my first red flag.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have with luxury vehicles   1 Answer

Collaborative Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover (Portland, OR (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Intense interview process. Was asked to take a 1 hour assessment exam (similar to a GRE or GMAT). Afterwords, I had a 30 min phone interview with basic interview questions ("Why do you want to work for Jaguar?"). 2 weeks later, was asked to do a 2 hour telecom interview. The interview involved a mock presentation to management and several behavior and technical questions. Overall, the experience was very involved and professional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Jaguar?   1 Answer

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Slow, easy to manage, predictable. With the exception of about 3 personal questions, it was up to me to ask my questions, otherwise, long, drawn out moments of silences were dominating the interview.

Interview Questions

• About my experience, where I live, how much I currently make   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.