Jaguar Land Rover Procurement Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Jaguar Land Rover

4.0

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover (Coventry, England) in August 2015.

Interview

First you apply online and do tests. Then you are invited to an assessment centre.
In mine we did a group task where we have to share information and come to a decision within an hour. Then you have a 1-1 interview with a senior manager which will last quite a while. One to one mock role play where you get 15 mins to calculate procurement cost from a sheet of data then you will be facing a client for a procurement negotiation.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you faced with a complex task and how did you go about it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jaguar Land Rover

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover (Coventry, England) in November 2014.

Interview

From my initial online application to getting to the interview took 5 months with some testing in between - communication prior and during the interview was good but then i waited 6 weeks for any feedback with me having to call them to ask. I eventually got told I hadn't been selected but 8 weeks later I still don't have the feedback I requested so quite disappointing in the end.

Interview Questions

• Was interviewed by 4 different hiring managers, each with a long list of questions. It took 5 hours.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.