Jaguar Land Rover Production Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Production Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover (Coventry, England) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for this role online very easy application process.

I received a call inviting me to attend the Assesment day approximately 4 weeks from initial apllucation.

This consisted of a 3 parts over 4 hours behavioural interview, Technical interview and finally a role play session. It was a informative day the interview team made you feel as comfortable as possible considering the pressure an interview brings.

The recruiting managers gave some excellent feedback at the end of the session so we could all take some learning away from the day.

After the day was completed I had a call 24hrs later informing me that that I had been successful. The offer came the following day via email all the on boarding process is done online. All very easy to complete.

Overall a very positive experience amd very well thought out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a very straightforward process the offer was acceptable first time round with no need to negotiate for a better deal.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.