Janssen Pharmaceutica Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Janssen Pharmaceutica Interview Questions

Interviews at Janssen Pharmaceutica

2.6

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Titusville, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Janssen Pharmaceutica (Titusville, NJ (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Serial interviews, starting and ending with the Hiring Manager and including a peer-level employee; a customer/stakeholder manager, and a senior functional level vice-president. Topics included a general overview of the aspects of the position that appealed to be areas where I could have immediate impact to relieve the current crunch created by the vacant position.

Interview Questions

• No trick or gotcha questions; inquiries sought info about the transferability of the duties and responsibilities of my current job to the "new" position.   1 Answer

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Janssen Pharmaceutica (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Received an email requesting an interview about 2 weeks after submitting an online application and completing an assessment. Was told I would hear back either way within 3 weeks after the interview. Called after 2 weeks to follow up to be told there was still interviewing going on. Followed up after 3 weeks with an email and never heard back!

Regulatory Affairs Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Janssen Pharmaceutica (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Its so nice and convenient for me as it was only phone screening and telephonic discussion about job position. My current manager was interviewer who just got the knowledge and skill of mine in few minutes and hired me quickly on the same day and I joined next week.

Interview Questions

• Only few technical and few generalized questions.   2 Answers

District Manager Interview

Interview

Hiring is like every company- list of corporate questions that have little to no bearing on your ability to sell product. If the hiring manager was in tune, he / she would ask you about relevant experiences you've had and how you would incorporate them into the job

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a lie you told your employer. What was the outcome? How would you change it?   Answer Question

Regional Manager was not someone I would work for

Senior Scientist/Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Janssen Pharmaceutica.

Interview

A person from my group actually referred me to the job. Through a third party recruiter. It was a more behavioural type interview as they found what they needed in me. Very little technical. But I was not graduating soon, so they could not approach with an offer. It was a quick 20 minute interview. Two were on the phone at the same time and they both had a few technical understanding for the job. overall, it was an easy one. They told, if they have similar kind of opening after my graduation they will contact. Asked to be in touch.

Interview Questions

• Not so much technical - was perfect match for the position - but they needed somebody sooner so I could not join   Answer Question

Drug Safety Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Janssen Pharmaceutica.

Interview

Interviewed by only the hiring manager. Basically standard situational questions.

Finance Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Janssen Pharmaceutica (Columbus, OH (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

I received the offer to interview from my school career site. I was given an interview in person with a worldwide finance director who was an alumni from my school. The interview was only about 20 minutes, and the interviewer really only asked about what I did during school and some of my leadership experiences. There werent any business questions or anything. I received the offer a couple weeks later. They only gave me a week to decide. Once I said yes, I just had to do a drug test and show up.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were in a leadership role and you had issues leading.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received the offer a couple weeks after my interview. They only gave me a week to decide. Once I said yes, I just had to do a drug test and show up. I later found out that they only recruit from a select number of schools, so its not likely that you can apply online and get it.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bath, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Janssen Pharmaceutica (Bath, England) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was just an informal telephone call - there was no face to face interview, since the placement was abroad. They had already shortlisted 3 candidates by the interview stage, on the basis of cover letter and CVs alone. The telephone interview was the final stage in the application before offers were made. All in all, it was a very easy process.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the prospect of living abroad?

How much do you already know about the subject area?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't given the project I was initially interviewed for, but was offered a different project (which I had also initially expressed interest in in my cover letter). I accepted this.

QC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Janssen Pharmaceutica (Cork (Ireland)) in October 2014.

Interview

I sent my CV throug Eurofins lancaster. I had a first telephone interview with a really kind HR manager after less than a week from sending my CV. The interview lasted about 20 mins and 10 days later I have been called for a second interview at the plant in Cork. At this second inteview there was the HR manager who called and the QC team leader. The latter made me the same questions I answered in the phone interview, and in the end it added a few questions about college and the vision I had of my future in the company. I received a mail the day after telling I hadn't been selected to go through. At the moment I see the position is sitll open and wonder what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Which was your last college exam and when did you take it.
      How do you see yourself growing in this company in the next years   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Janssen Pharmaceutica in August 2012.

Interview

I got a call for a phone interview from an internal recruiter probably 3 weeks after applying for the position. I did the phone interview with the internal recruiter who passed me up to the hiring manager for an interview. The hiring manager set up the interviews. I had to drive 2 1/2 hours to interview with the hiring manager. The manager took over 3 weeks to get back in touch with me to let me know that I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.