Jardine Motors Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Jardine Motors Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Jardine Motors Group

2.4

Digital Marketing Assistant Interview

Interview

Applied via company website, got invited to do an online assessment which I passed, then had to an online interview which consist me answering 4 questions. Now I'm waiting to hear back

Digital Marketing Assistant Interview

Interview

First, there is an online assessments (English, maths & graphs). After this, there will be a video interview if you pass the online assessments. There are 4 questions, mainly focus on personal development.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jardine Motors Group (Birmingham, England) in October 2020.

Interview

Very efficient, friendly kept me informed all the way through, two online processes then a interview, Ben in HR was very friendly made sure I knew what was required.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jardine Motors Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2020.

Interview

First of all, they will ask you to take a video to introduce yourself, field of study, work experience and also answer the questions they set. If selected, you will be invited to have a face to face interview at their headquarter.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jardine Motors Group.

Interview

They made it feel personal and human. Often people are just a number but not here. You deal with like minded people in a professional way. Showed good listening skills also as a lot of interviews turn out to be a story about the people you will work with.

Contact Center Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jardine Motors Group (Milton Keynes, England) in January 2020.

Interview

I got asked to attend an assessment centre within a week of putting my application in. When I attended there was a structured interview, building some Lego, and a telephone role play.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you dealt with an unhappy customer?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jardine Motors Group.

Interview

Very standard interview process, non intimidating and i felt very comfortable, i did not feel as though i was being scrutinised or interrogated, Overall a very good experience

Interview Questions

• Why i was leaving my current employment   1 Answer

Executive Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jardine Motors Group.

Interview

After applying online, I was shortlisted to complete a video interview, which I was then invited to attend an assessment day, where you are required to do a team presentation, role play and a 1:1 interview. Overall the day went really well, thoroughly enjoyed myself and everyone is extremely friendly.

Few bad points
    All candidates were left unattended, when switching between groups for the role play, which then lead to a candidate helping others that admitted to not studying the candidate pack atall!! Just a little disheartening when I had made it my mission to study the candidate pack every evening, between receiving it and the assessment day.

Was told that all candidates would get a call despite being offered the job or not, by the end of the following week. I didn’t, so knew I had not got the position but wanted to hear the feedback, so made contact.

Received loads of positive feedback,in great detail and only 1 negative, regarding my 1:1 interview.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jardine Motors Group (Birmingham, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Contacted by HR and asked to interview, I attended the interview and i felt the manager was basically eyeing me up and down, he told me within 10 minutes I would be working for him

Interview Questions

Jardine Motors Group Response

27 Nov 2019 – HR Director

Thank you for providing feedback. It’s hugely disappointing to hear of your experience as comments like this are not something we tolerate at Jardine Motors. It would be great if you could get in touch with me to help with some further detail to avoid anyone else having an experience like this. Clare Martin, 07823356711

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jardine Motors Group (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Assessment day with the group and individual tasks as well as solo interviews with various members of the panel. Using skills and how the can be transferred. Video or phone interview was had before attending assessment day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about when you've had to use interpersonal skills.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.