- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Oklahoma
- - Oklahoma City, OK, United States Area
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ, United States Area
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area
- - Minnesota
- - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, United States Area
- Qatar - All Cities
- - Ad Dawhah
- - Doha, Qatar Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Jasco Products
I interviewed at Jasco Products
Very laid back, simple very common behavioral questions. short cognitive test after and interviewers were very helpful with also providing tips and advice moving forward with how to interview better
- tell us about a time you have had difficulty working in a team setting
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jasco Products (Oklahoma City, OK) in Mar 2020
With the Covid-19 pandemic, the interview was via a Zoom meeting. It was very professional and comfortable. Intentional questions to explore fit for the position and clarity on the role. Interviewer was kind and helpful. Explored my unique skills and how they might fit their organization. Open to questions.
- Give an example of something you created that you were very proud of.
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at Jasco Products
Great interview experience. Everyone was very friendly. Went over my resume. Took a 12 minute test. Met with the supervisor over the position I was applying for. Was told I should hear back by the following week. Am currently waiting.
- What do you know about the company?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Jasco Products (Edmond, OK) in Jul 2015
The interview was roughly 45 minutes to an Hour. Very friendly HR who really seemed to care a lot about the company as well as its products. She was more interested in how you will fit in the company, and you as a person. Could expect a call center position to understand the product from the ground up.
- What are a couple ways that you could make an immediate impact within the company.