Jasco Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Jasco Products

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jasco Products

Intern Interview

Interview

Very laid back, simple very common behavioral questions. short cognitive test after and interviewers were very helpful with also providing tips and advice moving forward with how to interview better

Interview Questions

• tell us about a time you have had difficulty working in a team setting   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jasco Products (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

With the Covid-19 pandemic, the interview was via a Zoom meeting. It was very professional and comfortable. Intentional questions to explore fit for the position and clarity on the role. Interviewer was kind and helpful. Explored my unique skills and how they might fit their organization. Open to questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of something you created that you were very proud of.   Answer Question

Purchasing Tracker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jasco Products.

Interview

Great interview experience. Everyone was very friendly. Went over my resume. Took a 12 minute test. Met with the supervisor over the position I was applying for. Was told I should hear back by the following week. Am currently waiting.

Product Manager Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jasco Products (Edmond, OK (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was roughly 45 minutes to an Hour. Very friendly HR who really seemed to care a lot about the company as well as its products. She was more interested in how you will fit in the company, and you as a person. Could expect a call center position to understand the product from the ground up.

Interview Questions

• What are a couple ways that you could make an immediate impact within the company.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.