Jelf Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Jelf Group Interview Questions

Updated 8 May 2018

Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview that asked why jelf and what your aspirations were then had to submit answers to questions they sent me then they got back on wheather you passed to go on to the assessment centre

Employee Benefits Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jelf Group (Bristol, England) in April 2018.

Interview

10 minute presentation, followed by competency interview. This was fairly relaxed and interviewers were very welcoming. Then had a 30 minute group exercise followed up with an individual exercise based on the group one.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have faced criticism and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jelf Group (Worcester, England).

Interview

CV received and acknowledged excellent with vast range of experience.
    Contacted by recruitment to arrange telephone Interview. Telephone interview took place at the arranged time and went really well and recruitment confirmed that I had a lot of experience having worked in various roles over many years. I was then Invited to a face to face Interview with 2 people in attendance.

Interview Questions

• Would you say your body language changes when you are on the telephone ???   2 Answers

Client Services Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jelf Group (Bristol, England) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online through a job board, and received a text message asking me to either call or e-mail them to arrange a telephone interview. After that, we organised a time and day to have the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.