Jet2.com Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 121 of over 121 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jet2.com

Jet2.com

Application

I interviewed at Jet2.com

Interview

There is a video interview stage where they want to find out basic things about you, about your abilities, and about your personality. There are opportunity to practise before you recording your final answers.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work as a resort customer helper
    1 Answer

Jet2.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com

Interview

Invii l'application sul sito delle carriere e successivamente ad un test di inglese base online, anche dopo 2/3 settimane, ti invitano ad un video-colloquio online da registrare ed inviare in piattaforma. Il metodo non ti dà però la possibilità di parlare di te stesso come vorresti.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Quali sono i tuoi pregi/difetti? 2) Come ti comporti in una situazione di stress? 3) Perché proprio questa città? (la città che scegliete)

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Easy video interview which could be done a time to suit myself. It was very simple to use and easy to complete. Questions easily anticipated and what you would normally expect to be asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Leeds, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

The start was very promising! I received a call from the hiring manager and agreed on a date/ time for the first stage. I successfully passed the first and the second stage then I received an email asking for my availability for the final stage which I did promptly of course...then silence....weeks passed and I did not hear from them. A potential employee journey starts from the recruitment process and if my experience as a candidate who was successful during the initial stages was this bad..I can't imagine what happened to the rest of the candidates. Anyways, sometimes bad things happen for a reason and I'm so happy I did not accept an offer from Jet2 because that would be a horrible decision for my career.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jet2.com

Application

I interviewed at Jet2.com

Interview

2 stage interview process with hiring managers across several departments including a case study whereby I was asked to explain different scenarios relating to the role vs my previous one in retail

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jet2.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet2.com

Interview

Amazing they were really nice and welcoming. On the phone interview they spoke about the pay and hours. I did a video interview first i had to answer 3 questions then i got invited for a phone interview.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Pune)

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn for their India development centre and it took 2 weeks to get intial call from recruiter. Process was to complete assignment in 3 days. i have planned released in my current organization i asked for some time to complete the assignment. Recruiter insisted to complete in 3 days only. I tried to complete the assignment by taking some time from current commitments. In those 3 days recruiter reminded 7-8 times to complete the assignment despite i told them that i am working on assignment. First red signal. On final day which is working day i miss to attend call from recruiter and when i tried to call back it was never picked and my mail was also not answered Very strange and unprofessional behaviour is like i received sms on day 3 that they get another candidate and they are not moving with my candidature. Being big brand their value was not adopted by their first point of interaction.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jet2.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet2.com in Dec 2020

Interview

Phone interview very pleasant. Was asked questions about my background and right to work and why would I like to work for them, how do I deal with stressful situations?

Interview Questions
  • How would you continue to provide excellent customer service inour current covid world?

Jet2.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Jet2.com

Interview

The interview is a lengthy process: application online - telephone interview - video link interview - assessment day - 1 to 1 interview then 4 weeks training course at the cost of £700

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jet2.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet2.com

Interview

First an online application then I was invited to an assessment day. This was held in a hotel near the airport. Started with a height check then a presentation and role plays. Half then got sent home and the remainder stayed behind for one to one interviews.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 121 Interviews