Jet2.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.6

Sort:

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Leeds, England) in December 2016.

Interview

Skype interview with two middle managers. Very gloomy, they seemed to be a bit depressed. Kept asking me how to fix certain Operation and management issues even though it was supposed to be a SQL Dev contract role (I have been in senior positions). The other manager seemed to be a bit embarrassed about it all and I get the impression that the Production system is a bit ropey because these guys don't have UAT environments etc. Curtly ended after 30 mins as the room was only booked for that long - whenever I have interviewed people I have always booked rooms for hours, not 30 mins. Free consulting?

Interview Questions

• Kept asking about how to fix operational issues such as change management.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Leeds, England).

Interview

Entered CV on online website

Rang back and arranged a phone interview. This took approximately 30 minutes. I was then invited back for a further face-to-face interview which took approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. The interview was with the hiring manager and a recruiter, who took turns in answering questions. The atmosphere was very laid back and friendly, and I didn't feel there were any hidden traps. Notification of success came approximately a week after the interview itself

Interview Questions

• There was a brief review of CV History

Questions about:

working with stakeholders

When I'd worked in a manner to create a value-add for the user

My experiences of Waterfall and agile project methodology   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Leeds, England) in October 2015.

Interview

After applying online via the Jet2.com careers website, I then completed a short telephone interview and was invited into the office for a face to face interview. I felt very welcomed and was impressed by the office (The Mint). The interview lasted around 40 minutes and I was then taken on a tour of the building, which was great as each team/department was explained in full, which gave me a full understanding of Jet2.com.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join Jet2.com and what do you know about the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Leicester, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for the role of Cabin Crew based at EMA with Jet.com. After completing the application, I was invited to complete an English Assessment online. 10 days later I was asked to organise a Telephone Interview. They rang me at a time that suited me, just telling me some things about what the role entailed. They then asked me a couple of scenario questions. I was told that I had been successful and the next stage was a Selection Day at the airport in two weeks time. The Selection Day consisted of an individual presentation (stand up and introduce yourself) and a couple of group assessments. If you were successful you were invited to a 1-2-1 interview in the afternoon. The interview was very relaxed and all the staff involved were very friendly and informative. Unfortunately I was unsuccessful in securing a position as Cabin Crew but had an enjoyable day and experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us of a time when you had to make a decision on your own, without a manager/senior staff member present?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Manchester, England) in October 2015.

Interview

Initial interview was to make a video recording of myself using third party software, answering 4 written questions. The first three questions I was asked to answer concisely, whilst the last question, I had a max of 2 mins to record my answer. The questions appeared one at a time. Answers were then captured and saved before moving on to the next question. I dressed business like and treated it as a formal one to one interview.

After passing this stage a week later, I was offered a choice of dates a brief (10 mins) telephone screening which took place with a recruiter. At the end of the call I was told I had passed this section and had been selected for the group selection stage.

The group selection stage involved group exercises which included demonstrating teamwork, using initiative to sole a problem and a personal presentation based on who you were and why you were there.

The final stage was a one to one interview with the Cabin Crew base Manager.

Interview Questions

• Video Interview Questions were: (1)Why do you want to be cabin crew. (2)The most embarresing situation you ever faced. (3) What makes you stand out from the other applicants (4) Please take up to 2 minutes to add any further comments.

The telephone interview I was only asked basic screening questions, given conditions of employment along with salary and rates of pay. No specific or typical interview questions were asked at all. This was purely a screening interview i.e. making sure you can commit, pay the course fee and understand it was a fixed term contract on offer.   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jet2.com in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online via Jet2 career.
    Got a call and asked to do english test. After passing I was asked to attend the the interview in Spain.

The interview was total fiasco.

1. We had to make origami from paper.
    2. Who would you take out for a date?
    3.Make up your own airline. (Name, budget, clients, slogan, etc)

I found it ridiculous to ask such a questions. Don't waste your time studying about customer care questions. They don't care. if you really wanna this job act silly , lough like moron and just be stupid. They like it and big chance you gonna hired.
    If you aware of your qualities and care about customers and their comfort, this is probably not for you
     Training course 700 euro. Contract only 8 months.

Interview Questions

• Make some monument from the paper where Jet2 flies   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Manchester, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview asked some scenario questions as in if s baby was crying on board what would you do also about the training 4 weeks in Bradford you have to secure offer with £700 payment

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com.

Interview

After applying online and completing the online English assessment I never heard back for at least 1-2 months at this point I totally forgot I applied and just thought I wasn’t successful... I then received an email to invite me to a telephone interview. I passed the telephone interview, This lasted around 15 minutes but felt maybe 5 minutes. She was basically asking me screening questions to make sure I understood about the costs that were required (I will come back to this at the end) then I was asked 2 scenarios and why I wanted to become cabin crew...
    The selection day!!
    I was a nervous wreck, DON’T BE!! Iv put off applying for cabin Crew for years for being so nervous about the interview day and now I’m kicking myself for not doing it sooner.
    The day was so laid back, First we got our name badges and then our photograph taken, then taken into a room were we had a power point about the airline. Then we were asked to talk to the person next to us and find out what we know about them and introduce them... we then had a short break and 2 group activities they were fun activities... then we were told if we were going through to the 1-2-1 interviews or if we were going home... I got through to the interview along with around 20 others. The interview was very relaxed and the recruiter made me feel really at ease.
    2 days later I found out along with the other 20 odd people we got the job 😊

Going back to the course fees it is £700 + around £85-£120 for a medical and then £25 for a CRB
    Also be prepared to pay for a hotel for 4 weeks and then cost of living for those 4 weeks also.

Iv fully payed and I can’t wait to start training ✈️👩🏽‍✈️

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Liverpool, England) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied for jet2 cabin crew at the start of January didn’t hear back until start of March. Then received an email asking me to take part in a telephone interview. When I had the telephone interview the lady asked me questions scenario based and told me about the role. She then told me that I had passed and asked if I would attend the assessment day. When I arrived at the assessment day we had a quick height check and had our picture taken. We were them all taken into a room (approx. 50-60) we were greeted by the staff and told to relax. Then we had a presentation about the company to watch. Short break then we were asked to come to the front and tell everybody about ourselves (name, age, where you’re from, what you do, hobbies, other facts) after this we completed group activities such as building a monument from a place that jet2 fly to. We had another group activity and that was to create our own airline. After this, we had a break while they made a decision who they were taking through to the 1-2-1 interviews... I was successful at this stage so I attended the 1-2-1, I am still waiting to hear back along with 20-30 other people. The day was amazing though.. you definitely meet some amazing people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be cabin crew   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you have provided great customer service   Answer Question
    • Sell yourself to me (describe yourself in three words)   Answer Question
    • If a baby was crying onboard a flight and a couple had complained about it, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a customer wanted to buy a product that had already sold out   Answer Question
    • When have you made a suggestion for somebody to buy something you had influenced them to buy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Solihull, England) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied for this position back in February 2018, and got a reply for a telephone interview in March 2018 and arranged my call.
    I was called the next day and asked simple competency questions, as-well as information on the training, training cost, no guaranteed holiday etc...

After this I was asked the below and two scenario questions. At the end, ask your questions...

Once passing the telephone interview, I was asked to come to a selection day the day after for team tasks, 1-1 interviews, meet other cabin crew members etc..

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be cabin crew?   Answer Question
    • Scenario: If passengers were complaining about a baby crying on board, what would you do in this situation?   Answer Question
    • Scenario: If you seen a passenger (lady) looking at perfume in the duty free book, what would you do?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.