JetBlue Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

JetBlue Interview Questions

Interviews at JetBlue

2.8

Aircraft Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Island City, NY (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied July 1st, Got the call August 29th. Amazing process, Phone interview, then took a test, then had a panel interview. This was the best interview process I have ever experienced.

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online on their website in Nov of 2013, received a phone call/ phone interview in Jan 2014, passed that and was set up for another interview in Feb 2014 were I was to take a mechanical aptitude test first and if I passed I would proceed to the finger printing and drug testing. After that in the same day I sat down with a panel of three managers and had the panel interview. That was not your typical interview. The questions were complex and the answered were to be in detail. I left the interview and was called two days later with confirmation I was hired. I was then sent an offer letter a week later and it was then official. If you are a mechanic KNOW your stuff! Jetblue management team knows what they are looking for and you must be a complete package, skills, good reasoning, good personality and culture.

Interview Questions

• There were quite a few questions asked. Examples... Name a time when your integrity could have been compromised, how and why. Name a time when a coworker needed help and did and how did you help them. Name a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer. Name your greatest achievement and why did you choose that answer. If you saw something that a coworker was doing and you knew it was wrong would you confront them and or let management know about the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

Two on one interview. One techops rep and one HR rep. You are called for a brief interview over the phone that lasts ten minutes. Know the company's backround and fleet. If you pass you take a test which covers rvsm, cat II, and ata codes. Once that is over with and you passed you will do a face to face interview with an HR rep and a techops rep.

They ask situational questions which should be answered in STAR method, and technical questions relating to Aircraft maintenance.

Interview Questions

• What does ATA chapter 5 consist of?   2 Answers

JET Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

1 phone interview with a recruiter (questions were all STAR method).
    1 phone interview with a hiring manager.
    1 in-person interview.

Try to avoid the IT department as you probably won't learn much and not a lot of room for growth.

Jetblue Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at JetBlue (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

One telephone interview for screening. One on one interview, where questions were asked about past job performance. Asked to take a drug test. Waited a week for drug test results and background check. Passed the drug test and the background check. Received call that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What is an experience you did poorly and how did you correct it.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone recorded interview five basic questions. Second phone interview hr person third interview group interview . Research company be prepared on why you want to work there. Have interesting facts about yourself when you are introduce yourself to panel

Interview Questions

• What you knew about JetBlue   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Interview

I applied online, within a week later they sent me an invitation for a questionnaire i passed the questionnaire then the following week they sent me the voice interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Phone screening by HR.
    Three weeks later: face-to-face interview with supervisor and manager, with presentation and explanation of portfolio.
    Three days later: one hour "surprise" test.
    Three weeks later: second interview with HR.
    Drug test.

Interview Questions

• Scenario-type questions (how would I react in difficult situations).   Answer Question
    • How did I acquire my skills.   Answer Question
    • From the 5 company values, with which one I identify the most and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried but there was no negotiation on their part.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview, then in person interview with manager, then with director

Interview Questions

• Some questions about the business partner I would be working with that I had never heard of.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I got $5K more than they offered by negotiating for it. This was unusual, but I had a better manager than most get at JB

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There was a phone interview, and a face to face. Then a surprise 3 phone interview conducted by someone with the company for 2 weeks and was just breaking into the field.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.