JetBlue Interview Questions

Updated 6 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at JetBlue

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 841 candidate interviews
JetBlue
Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

You fill out the online application. Then there is an assessment. After that is the interview with a recruiter. If they like you, you are all set. You hear back fairly quickly after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you dealt with a difficult customer?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Fort Lauderdale, FL)

Interview

From start to finish the interview went fairly easy. It started off with an online application the next was a questionnaire third was a video recorded interview and then you received an invite for an in person face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
  • One of the first things you had to do was have all the proper paperwork
  • They asked to do reach test
  • Then there was a reading/speech activity
Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Nashville, TN) in Apr 2021

Interview

The virtual interview process was very easy and quick. There were 5 questions and a short assessment. The software to record the interview responses was extremely easy to learn and use.

Interview Questions
  • How has your previous experienced prepared you for a position in customer service
JetBlue
Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

a room with other candidates. Be social and professional. Business attire is not tennis shoes or jeans please! Well groomed and know the company. Look for info! Know what your talking about, even if it's a made up story.

Interview Questions
  • One job experience where you had a disagreement with a coworker.
Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Salt Lake City, UT)

Interview

The interview processor JetBlue is quite long. Fist the Assessment then a interview and another if you passed the first one. Then there is a background check and a drug test required before you know if hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Orlando, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

There are three main phases to the interview process. Phase 1- A computer-based personality assessment and a technical test. The personality portion was very straightforward. The technical component involved some brief training on a customer database system and then working through different scenarios. It definitely requires strong listening and focus. Phase 2- A recorded interview. You complete a 4-5 question interview virtually. There was a brief video and then the questions. You are given 30 seconds to prepare and then a minute or two to answer the question that comes up on video. You can rerecord the video once. Phase 3- Live presentation and a group interview. The live presentation goes over basics of the position and benefits. They really stress that it requires 100% flexibility and that you will be working the less ideal shifts (nights and weekends). PT crew work 24 hours a week, typically in 4, 6 hour shifts. Training is full time with a 3 day orientation and 4 weeks of job related training. After that you have OJT which now be remote due to COVID. Schedules are by bids, so you don't know what they will be ahead of time, but there is a bid every 6 months to give time to prepare. The position is work from home and equipment is provided, but you have pay for internet and a phone line. Free standby flights are an awesome benefit, but there seems to be a lot of structure that may be difficult for some.

Interview Questions
JetBlue
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY)

Interview

Team and manager were pleasant to talk to. However, they completely ghosted me after the final round (I think it's called breadcrumbing in recruiter lingo). Incredibly unprofessional for a "people-centric" airline.

Interview Questions
JetBlue
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

So I did the application via their career website. Did the assessment like a week after then a virtual (audio) interview another week after then virtual (f2f) interview a week after. The asked me completely different questions than what I found on Glassdoor lol

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Name a time you had to complete a work task when you had a personal task to do at the same time. (Or something of that sort) What makes you uniquely you Name a time you had something to do but was distracted, what was the outcome What are you bringing to the team
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

Great process doing phone for the first round that lasted about 25 mins and 2nd round with the hiring manager and an IT analyst virtually interview lasted 45 mins couple of personality/scenario questions and then technical

Interview Questions
  • What was your Greatest strength and weakness. Also some technical questions
JetBlue
Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

Interview asked typical interview questions. Strengths and weaknesses. A time where you messed up and how you handled it. Interview was done first over the phone, then an in person interview with a group of people.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you let your supervisor down
Viewing 1 - 10 of 841 Interviews