JetBlue Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

JetBlue Interview Questions

Interviews at JetBlue

2.8

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

Initial Application, Video Interview, Blue Review. It takes some time and everyone's timeline is different. I suggest getting added to JetBlue Facebook groups. Very helpful! Do your research on the company as well! Read the websites, ask questions in the facebook group, and look at glassdor!

Interview Questions

• Given three situational/personal questions and two informational questions   Answer Question

Ground Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carolina, PR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Carolina, PR (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

It takes about a month, first you apply online and three weeks later you receive an assessment, after that if you are selected they'll send you an invitation for a face to face interview. It is a group interview.

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (Orlando, FL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

email basics questions and call call simulator pretending answering calls to customers needs and requirements, tasks, and work orders track shipping etc personality test and call simulators based in work experience.

Interview Questions

• personality test and call simulators based in work experience. email basics questions and call call simulator pretending answering calls to customers needs and requirements, tasks, and work orders track shipping etc   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied January 1st & received an email for the questionnaire & video interview on January 5th. Heard back today January 27th for Blue Review in NY February 12th. Super excited! If anyone else is going as well maybe we can meet up beforehand!

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

Video Interview / Questionnaire, then invite to Blue Review. Applied online during requisition window, received notice that I was invited to complete a Video interview and questionnaire, then was invited to face to face interview about 10 days later. My face to face interview was scheduled for 2 months after the initial invite.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to accommodate a customer issue without having the necessary tools to rectify the situation?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

Video interview was very easy to access via the link emailed to me. The video interview consisted of two personal questions and three situational questions . It was very quick and easy. It took approximately 15 minutes. Very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time you solved a customer issue with out any additional resources or support   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

Applied Jan 2. Received both the questionnaire and Video Interview via email a few days later on Jan 6th. Video interview was approximately 6 questions that you had to record yourself answering, but unlike other airlines you were not allowed to re-record. It was one take and you had to move on to the next question.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time a customer needed help but you did not have the resources to help them.   1 Answer

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview consisted more about Behavioral questions. Barely any questions regarding your past experience. Your personality here matters a lot. Be yourself at all times... The process took so long.. But if you’re asked to drug test you pretty much have one foot in the door.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you encountered a difficult customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Apply Online, VI, F2F interview. Offered CJO, but not impressed. There was group project then 3 questions from someone that acted like she didn't want to be there - unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to handle stress, and what would you do to handle stress in this position?   Answer Question

Reservations Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Went very well. First half was a presentation and second half we were split into small groups for interviews. Got an email 1 hour later asking for my SSN and DOB

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a customer requested something of you that you simply could not do?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.