Jhoots Pharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Jhoots Pharmacy

2.0

Pharmacy Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Netherton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jhoots Pharmacy (Netherton, England) in August 2020.

Interview

Quick interview - nothing too hard, when I asked about qualification to be taken on the Apprenticeship the pharmacist said it would all be shop based. Was invited back for a trial session the following week - unfortunately didn't get the job.
    However the following week they sent me an email with starter pack saying I was successful, next day another email withdrawing the offer - very unprofessional HR department who won't answer emails.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be flexible on days and hours worked   Answer Question

Jhoots Pharmacy Response

7 Sep 2020 – Employee Relations Advisor

Thank you for taking the time to review your interview experience, your comments will be passed on the relevant HR team in order to improve processes in the future. Should you wish to discuss your experience in further detail please contact us on ERTeam@Jhoots.co.uk.

Pharmacy Dispenser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jhoots Pharmacy (Derby, England) in April 2020.

Interview

Easy telephone interview, relatively informal, with an employee at the head office. I applied online and within a week I received a phone call to schedule an interview for the next day. I was then told to start in around 2 weeks from my interview date. Simple questions were asked, nothing out of the ordinary or challenging.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you previously had that is useful for this role?   Answer Question

Jhoots Pharmacy Response

22 May 2020 – Employee Relations Advisor

Thank you for taking the time to feedback.
    Jhoots HO

Dispensary Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jhoots Pharmacy in April 2019.

Interview

Informal interview asking about why you want the job, didn't really ask about your interests or anything about yourself which I found disappointing

I was asked to take part in a three-day trial, the three-day trial went well I got to see what goes on behind the pharmacy. It was a great insight however work was too intense for just a trail considering a trial in many companies is just a day and three hours

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunstable, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jhoots Pharmacy (Dunstable, England) in October 2018.

Interview

Too easy and wasn’t much of an interview it was a basically when you start but I was informed it was an interview. But the person interviewing me was very nice and spoke to you professionally and was very professional

Interview Questions

• Too easy and wasn’t laid out and explained properly, one said are you afraid to mess up?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walsall, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jhoots Pharmacy (Walsall, England) in August 2018.

Interview

I had two interviews at Jhoots.

First of all, I interviewed with one director in an hour long interview. We met at Jhoots' head office in a board room setting but the format of my first interview was an informal discussion as to my employment experience, with a review of my CV and personal background. This was a screening process in order to reach the second stage.

I then had a second interview with a second director and an ER representative which was a more formal process, with pointed questions as to the role and required a detailed explanation of where I believed I could add value to the company. The second interview was very much the corporate presentation style of interview.

Interview Questions

• As above, my first interview was a review of my CV in a screening process.

My second interview asked far more pointed questions specific to the role.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jhoots Pharmacy (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Behavior questions first with different groups. The questions are basic and the employers are pretty nice. If you don't know some questions, just say no. I waited for the second interview over two weeks and meet more lab group members.

Geschäftsführer / Co-Eigentümer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jhoots Pharmacy (Birmingham, England) in January 2018.

Interview

I finished online application first and got the reply for a telephone interview. In the interview, HR discussed with me about the future plan and career progress. Basically, I was asked for general questions, such as the previous work experience and when you want to apply for this company. It generally went well.

Interview Questions

• Q: what's your plan for next 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to apply for our company?   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walsall, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jhoots Pharmacy (Walsall, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was running on a treadmill while interviewing me
    Didn’t ask much just spoke about what I could achieve with the company and what they would offer me
    Only asked for my notice period

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.