John Lewis & Partners Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

John Lewis & Partners Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at John Lewis & Partners

2.8

Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners.

Interview

A group role play activity followed by an individual interview where you were asked questions about your qualities, skills and initiative. The group activity was good to bounce ideas off of and the interviewers were really nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for John Lewis & Partners

Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners.

Interview

Group interview - discussed what makes a good customer service assistant. Interacted with other interviewees. Went over job details. Was to test whether you are sociable and able to interact with others.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect when you walk in to a store?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Norwich, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Was a group interview where we worked in groups of 4 to design advertising campaigns for a product and also said what we thought was the 3 most important things when dealing with a customer. Then they give you a 10 minute or so 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your life you had to overcome a barrier?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England) in July 2014.

Interview

There was a group stage during which we were required to choose teams and then complete problem solving tasks which obviously were meant to demonstrate where you naturally fall in a group. There was then a one-on-one task followed by a phone call

Interview Questions

• Ice-breakers and further problem solving tasks that required leadership skills to be demonstrated   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.