John Lewis & Partners Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Retail Sales Associate

John Lewis & Partners Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at John Lewis & Partners

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Sheffield, England) in September 2019.

Interview

You are Given situations that you solve in groups. These situations are mainly customer focused and discussed in groups. Then you are given a question sheet where numerous scenarios are explained and you are meant to solve.

Interview Questions

• A customer is planning on buying a house warming gift for a friend, this friend however does not like the John Lewis brand. How do you help this customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for John Lewis & Partners

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

40 min online interview, consists of questions where by you have to answer in order or most effective to least effective. This needs to be done in such manner that complements the beliefs of the John Lewis Partnership

Interview Questions

• The most and least effective way to deal with a scenario   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Peterborough, England).

Interview

Online competency based interview, then face to face interview split into two parts. A group exercise to sell an item in front of other interviewees and individual interview.

Interview Questions

• Previous retail experience, “sell this item” group task and why John Lewis.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Easy interview, first pass the iq questions online and then you are invited to 2nd stage of the interview which is role play in groups and examiners will be picking candidates depending on how you are participating .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.