John Lewis & Partners Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

John Lewis & Partners Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at John Lewis & Partners

2.7

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

Very good experience for first time job interview. Pay is very good and staff are very lovely and supportive. Good team work ethic. Good opportunity to grow in career. Supportive management of education outside of work

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for John Lewis & Partners

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners.

Interview

Applied for the position on-line and completed a short on-line assesment. Subsequently invited into the store for a half day asessment centre which involved a one-to-one interview and group exercises.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners.

Interview

There was firstly a group assessment that was very standard- we were given a range of scenarios and and to discuss how we would interact with the customer in each case. Next we were given a written interview? Very standard questions about how you would interact with customers.

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

Online application based on scenarios. Assessment centre at the store then occurs. I was in a group of 3. I then had a tour of the store with chance to ask questions. Then there was 1-2-1 interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Manchester, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Group work and tasks, with assessors sat around observing our team work and how we answered the questions. Also had to do a solo test on a sheet of paper where you had to write about what you would do in certain situations.

Interview Questions

• What order of importance do these events go?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners.

Interview

After an online assessment, there was a group interview at the local store with around 10 people. They kept three or four people on after the group interviews and completed two individual interviews, both of which were situation based.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Birmingham, England) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online and completed an assessment. Then I was called for a group interview. We had to talk about what we would do in certain situations/ how we would interact with customers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in August 2019.

Interview

Online situational judgement test - numerous ones. If successful, you attend a group assessment (situational tests) followed by 1:1 interview. Interview lasts around 10 minutes whist group one lasts half an hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Manchester, England) in August 2019.

Interview

Group interview , 40 mins, then one on one groups of about 2 then in tables of about 6-7 interviewer on each group not very difficult not a lot of communication after the interview only an email

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Group interview then followed by individual interviews, a large group of people we were given a task of which items needed to be stocked and how much we had to buy of these. then individual interviews which wasn't too difficult but depends on the person interviewing I think

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you changed the way you did something   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.