Johnson Controls Interview Questions

Updated 3 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 898 of over 898 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

It came with 3 stages. First is background chat 30mins phone interview. Second is zoom with two interviewees for 1 hr, third is writing test. My rejection came in persistent phone calls that made me thought they wanted to arrange schedule for the third one. The career site still stated I’m in interview process even though i was verbally rejected via phone call

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me an example when you have to overcome teamwork difficulty?
    Answer Question

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

applied and received the virtual interview, got a call saying they wanted to move forward with the second interview and never received an email after 2+ weeks. not sure what to do now or if it really does just take this long for the second interview :/

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

First round interview with HR, second round with Senior Talent/Hiring manager Overall experience has been pretty bad as I was ghosted by interviewer during second round with no replies to my follow-up email. Very unprofessional

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

Applied on the corporate website. Received a call from HR. They do a screening and asked interview questions to see if my skills matched the job opening. They then set-up phone interview. After that they had me do a video interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

They start with a brief overview of their company and how a regular day looka like with them. Then they go ahead with a few questions about your background and the different skills you learned that relates to the jobs. Lastly, they finish with a couple questions to test those skills. Interview is more of an open conversation. Interviewers are nice people, really.

Interview Questions
  • Your background (education, work experience, skills learned).

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls in Jul 2021

Interview

The process was simple. Applied through LinkedIn. First round was with recruiter, followed by hiring manager and and then several individual interviews, Lot of time was spent on talking and answering the same questions over and over again.

Interview Questions
  • Generic questions about the past experience, examples, self-evaluation etc..

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

The panel was very friendly. They made me feel very comfortable and made me give my best in the interview. They were sure about what they wanted and asked questions only from my resume. I was feeling that this interview has gone very good from the minute it got finished.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Cork)

Interview

Applied online through the career portal directed to via Linkedin. Response from external recruiter received a week later asking if I was still interested. Replied with next days availability but never received any further response for 3 days. Nudged them myself to check if something was wrong, they responded with a miss on their end and that they would schedule an initial screening next day. Screening was pretty basic about providing info about jci and the role and why i was applying for the role, salary expectations etc. Day after, an interview was scheduled with hiring manager and department head. I was pretty nervous going into the interview but I should say this was by far the most relaxed and open one to one conversation type interview where i was put at ease straightaway and also was not at all put up on the spot. The conversation was pretty chilled out where I got to know the senior management, hiring manager and a little about the team structure as well and overall about the requirements of the role and the company's goals and the future growth prospects. Overall it was pretty much a positive experience except for the initial lack lustre candidate follow up process after application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

Good overall interview. Nice individuals that took time to understand you. I am not sure how the process will end, but productive to me. I would recommend to other individuals.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking for a job?
  • What are you looking for in an employer

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

First, company recruiter set up the virtual interview appointment. Then, had a virtual interview with hiring manager, head of department and HR manager. It took about 2 weeks to get the interview result.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 898 Interviews