Joy Buyers Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 13 Oct 2018

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Buyers Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Joy (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I arrived and let reception know I was there for an interview. I then waited inside to be called for. Whilst I waited, I could overhear the current employees talking about how lucky one employee was to be leaving, and counting down the days till they did. So that didn't make the best first impression. Then I was called in by the head buyer, we shook hands and introduced ourselves. She asked me about my education and work backgrounds, and explained a little about the role and what they were looking for. There was a maths test that lasted 30 minutes included in the process. The interview overall wasn't bad, but the vibes and bad energy in the company didn't appeal to me as somewhere I would be happy to work for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Joy

Buyers Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Joy (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied for the job advert via indeed and the buyer offered me an interview after a couple of days. I went for the interview which I had to travel about 1 hour and a half to for 9am in Central London. When I got there the lady I was meeting came down 20 minutes late and then started the interview. The interview was fine, not my best but not my worst and it ended with her saying she'd be in touch by the end of the week to let me know how I got on. The week passed and I still hadn't heard anything so I sent 2 follow up emails. Another week passed and still heard nothing. I had figured by this point I did not get the job however it would have been nice to be contacted!! I was so shocked she just did not get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favourite designer?
      Which retailer do you think is doing well on the high street right now?
      Name 4 trends for this season   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.