Jump Trading Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Jump Trading Trader Interview Questions

Interviews at Jump Trading

3.3

Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jump Trading (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2008.

Interview

talked with 5 ppl. all very friendly.

Interview Questions

• row a dice what is expectation value   1 Answer
  • row a dice twice, pick the biggest number, what is expecation avalue   7 Answers

Negotiation

nothing much to negotiate about

Other Interview Reviews for Jump Trading

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jump Trading (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

Met with two different groups of people. They asked some critical thinking questions.

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jump Trading (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

regular interview

Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jump Trading in March 2014.

Interview

I went to the on campus interview and the guy asked me one question about linear algebra. Unfortunately I got it wrong and the interview kind of became awkward and ended. He just began to describe the position but basically was trying to say I did not belong.

Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jump Trading.

Interview

Got a call setting up a phone screen with a more senior trader. Asked me about what courses I have taken in college, why I liked them etc. There were no brain teasers as he said that it was not a very good indicator of what makes a good trader. Got notified a little bit later that I had received a final round interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jump Trading (London, England) in December 2014.

Interview

First round on the school career fair. Direct an interview when dropping CV. Got asked simple mathematics and probabilities and basic linked operation. A week later was told to have onsite with team members. No hard question but very high expectation. CV + Brainteaser+ math + probability + algorithms + CPP. Received an offer one week later when I tried to follow up. Everything was extremely efficient.

Interview Questions

• How to inverse a linked list   1 Answer

Trader Interview

Interview

I submitted the resume online and then received the phone interview after not very long. The phone interview is mainly about brain teasers, probabilities and easy math. It's Very efficient.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.