Just Eat Graduate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Just Eat Graduate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Just Eat

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Just Eat in January 2019.

Interview

A 30 minute phone interview, followed by some online tests. The phone interview was scheduled later in the evening, around 6:30pm and it was clear the interviewer was very overworked and tired - not sure why they have them doing phone interviews so late.
After I did the phone interview I didn't hear back from them for about 3 weeks, then I got sent a numerical test (which I didn't do very well in) but didn't hear back from them after that for 2 months. To say that I wasn't successful but I could schedule a call with someone to get feedback from the process at their convenience.
Not very impressed with their interviewing process and lack of respect for their candidates efforts and time.

Interview Questions

• What's a difficult situation I've faced and how did I deal with it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Just Eat

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Just Eat (Bristol, England) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process involved three steps. A phone call, personality and reasoning tests and finally an assessment day. It was a great experience and worth attending - even just to find out how a company of that size operates.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Eat (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

15 minute telephone interview, 1 hour Skype video interview, 2 online tests (1 personality and a competency based test) and an assessment day which comprised of 2 separate interviews, a group task as well as a presentation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.