Kühne + Nagel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kühne + Nagel Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct 2017

2.7

Engineer Interview

Interview

I had 2 interviews. One over the phone and one at a local site. Both were pretty straightforward as I was asked mainly personality questions with some technical questions just to see if I knew the engineering role I would work in. The whole process took about a month from applying to start date.

Logistics Apprenticeship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel (Torrance, CA (US)).

Interview

It was very transparent and clear throughout the whole process. After the interview with HR, I also got to talk to 3 other managers who were free at that time, and most of them were really nice in sharing their experiences. The company culture seems to focus a lot on "hard work" so FYI :)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel (Jamaica, NY (US)).

Interview

Met two managers of the department, short and direct interview. They needed someone who knew a bit about logistics and supply chain. Was hired within a week. The managers showed me about the office and had a general idea before the interview that I was to be hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Give a bit of an idea about your education and resume.   Answer Question

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was screened over the phone and was very up front that I did not have ocean and/or air experience. The call was positive and I was chosen to interview in person. When I arrived to the interview, I was told that it was surprising that I was even chosen since I didn't have ocean and air experience. From that point forward, I was asked a few courtesy questions and was thanked for my time. Overall, it was a frustrating and embarrassing experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your ocean and air experience.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview and an in-person interview. During the in-person portion of the interview, a skills test was administered to help garner an understanding of my interpretation of data sets and KPI metrics. I was also interviewed panel-style, with three of the departments team members asking me questions. Finally, I was given an opportunity to sit down with the director of the group who asked very basic questions on a more personal level.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with presenting information to an executive team?   Answer Question

Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel (Washington, DC (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interesting. Many details wanted. Open. One of the most thorough interviews that I have had. I could understand the interviewer. Clear English spoken by the interview. Over all a lot of details were wanted. Kept pushing for more details.

Interview Questions

• Description of what you've done for each position held.   1 Answer

Import Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel.

Interview

Very easy. Great questions--the interview wasn't too long at all..was hired within two weeks. The drug test was quick the background check easy. Starting date set good. Very good company to interview with and so far work for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel.

Interview

There wasn't an interview process, I was hired through a temporary agency. I was called the day before and was to report to work the next day ready to start.

Seafreight Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview is easy, the manager use one third of the time tell me what is the job responsibilities and use another one third of time ask me questions to see if I have the ability to handle that job and use left time let me ask some questions. The whole process is less than 30 minutes. And I got the job offer about two days later which is very fast.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

prepare some questions to ask.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southaven, MS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel (Southaven, MS (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was very peaceful not stressful at all questions were direct and easy to understand, the interviewer was very good at getting information he needed with his questions. I was easy to answer his questions the way he posed them was easier to understand

Interview Questions

• What does integrity mean to me   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.